Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Walking through a big box store.......

Posted by freya 
Walking through a big box store.......
November 28, 2017
See a boys shirt imprinted with #genius because if #everyoneisageniusthennooneisagenius
and #allkidsarespecialuniquesneauwflakes. Shirt looks like fist bait to the eye to me.
Re: Walking through a big box store.......
November 29, 2017
freya
See a boys shirt imprinted with #genius because if #everyoneisageniusthennooneisagenius
and #allkidsarespecialuniquesneauwflakes. Shirt looks like fist bait to the eye to me.

That you witnessed this does not surprise me. American children are extremely overconfident in their abilities.

I will admit this to you--I am a red state, big box store shopper. (No you won't find me on peopleofwalmart.com in my pajamas, but you catch my drift. spin and stick out tongue )

Anyway, I'm saddened by what I see in big box stores--morbidly obese people driving motorized carts or wearing sweatpants with "SEXY" written on the butt, parents screaming at their children, people woefully underdressed for being in public, people under the influence of alcohol or drugs...

I'm very concerned for the mental and physical condition of Americans, these days.
Re: Walking through a big box store.......
November 29, 2017
StudioFiftyFour
freya
Anyway, I'm saddened by what I see in big box stores--morbidly obese people driving motorized carts or wearing sweatpants with "SEXY" written on the butt, parents screaming at their children, people woefully underdressed for being in public, people under the influence of alcohol or drugs...

I am one of the fat slobs. However, most Americans are medicated, and if like me, to the hairline. I have chronic, constant diarrhea from my medications that I can't quit because it keeps me alive. I've Aspbergers, and other mental disorders plus physical problems 'blessed' on me from my birth mother.

I wonder if my parent's family tree branched or just bumped. It also means no exercise because I'm likely to shit wherever. That's a clear and obvious no no in a pool, and my pain issues mean no exercising when not in a pool.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login