Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

They found that 3 year old PNA

Posted by cfdavep 
They found that 3 year old PNA
December 03, 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5134315/Mariah-Woods-dad-says-mom-LYING-kidnapping.html

I guess the moo had three kids with some guy willingly, well two kids, and then had a tubal. She claims the tubal failed and referred to the tubal failure as:

"She says she calls Mariah 'an angel' because she unexpectedly got pregnant with her after she got her tubes tied"

I think they are anti-abortion and forced themselves to swoon over the accident. The relationship broke up and she moved in with a new guy as a single moo of three and the new guy killed the three year old. It also looks as if moo was involved.

A lot of anti-abortion types see a tubal failure as God REALLY insisting on just one more and that it is God's will that no tubal is going to stop sprog # 3. I guess another PNA they tried to make look like an accident.
Re: They found that 3 year old PNA
December 03, 2017
I thought that she was still missing. I think that Mariah's dad is most likely right. The whole thing sounds really weird and I wouldn't be surprised if Mariah's moo and boyfriend had something to do with her disappearance. Looks like Mariah might have been better off with her dad, Not kid-oriented, but I hope moo and fuck-of-the-month didn't kill her.
December 03, 2017
They found a child's body in a creek 25 miles from the home that they think is her. They have arrested the boyfriend.
December 04, 2017
That poor little girl. sad smiley

She was actually quite adorable, and I don't often say that about kids. I would have to say that the moo knew something was up with the live-in. She would have had to seen some kind of violent or angry tendency towards the kid. I hope that bastard rots in hell.
December 05, 2017
""Children living in households with unrelated adults are nearly 50 times as likely to die of inflicted injuries as children living with two biological parents, according to a study of Missouri data published in the journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics in 2005.""

""Children living in stepfamilies or with single parents are at higher risk of physical or sexual assault than children living with two biological or adoptive parents, according to several studies co-authored by David Finkelhor, director of the University of New Hampshire's Crimes Against Children Research Center.

Girls whose parents divorce face significantly higher risk of sexual assault, whether they live with their mother or father, according to research by Robin Wilson, a family law professor at Washington and Lee University.""

""Jayden's mother, Carly Moore, has undergone therapy since the killing. Yet she continues to second-guess herself about her two-year relationship with Guymon.
“There's so much guilt,” she said in a telephone interview. “I never saw him hit my kids, ever. But he was gruff in his manner — there were signs that he wasn't most pleasant person for kids to be around."" (sperm donor threw kid across room)... this fucking sow is overlooking the obvious. even if it was pointed out she would have mooed and lowed about how haaaard it was. hope she thinks about this the rest of her fucking life.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 05, 2017
Moo is trying to pin it on the 10 year old, I guess to save the wallet from the can, authorities are not buying it.

http://www.ibtimes.com/mariah-woods-mother-blaming-her-son-north-carolina-toddlers-death-report-2623894
December 05, 2017
cfdavep
Moo is trying to pin it on the 10 year old, I guess to save the wallet from the can, authorities are not buying it.

http://www.ibtimes.com/mariah-woods-mother-blaming-her-son-north-carolina-toddlers-death-report-2623894

So the mother thinks the 10 year old hotwired a car and drove 20 minutes away to dump her body in a premeditated murder? Or perhaps the kid hitched a ride and had the driver wait while he killed his sister and dumped her body to give him a return ride? Or perhaps he did this on a skateboard or bike?

Poor kid is probably the scapegoat or kid behind the couch.
Sounds like the 10 year old may have been home alone with the girl. Seriously? Until past midnight?

People are so dumb and they genuinely think law enforcement falls for their lines of bs!
December 06, 2017
Christ, that poor child. Yet another case of Moo being so desperate for a Mayun that she puts up with anything. And it’s likely that Moo had something to do with the girl’s death. So much for a “miracle baby,” who really wasn’t wanted at all.sad smiley
December 07, 2017
I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but if we could just ditch the stigma about abortion, this sort of shit wouldn't happen on such a depressingly regular basis.
December 12, 2017
kittehpeoples
I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but if we could just ditch the stigma about abortion, this sort of shit wouldn't happen on such a depressingly regular basis.

Anytime I've had an opportunity I've made a point to express my support and lack of judgement on any woman who chooses an abortion.
When I lived in the bible belt I may have been the first and only woman who expressed this POV. It isn't exactly unbiased because I've dropped in some examples of women who are poor and suffering due to keeping the baby (without stating a baby can easily ruin a life). But I did stay away from the eww, yuck gross aspects of pregnasty and expensive/boring baby everything. Or what we consider the harsh reality of baybeez here.
December 12, 2017
the 'ex' was the source of this, so, since I think ALL of them are shitpiles, this could be a stretch...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login