Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pro-liar teen gets punched at PP clinic

Posted by cfdavep 
Pro-liar teen gets punched at PP clinic
December 03, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5bb3bb45-c0f5-3aa1-8a70-b401df2f6ab0/ss_watch%3A-pro-life-teenager.html

I wonder if pro-choicers will ever do onto pro-liars as the pro-liars have been doing onto pro-choicers. The violence has always come from the control women and save the fetus types, but this seems new, a teen pro-liar taking a sucker punch at a PP clinic
Re: Pro-liar teen gets punched at PP clinic
December 03, 2017
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5bb3bb45-c0f5-3aa1-8a70-b401df2f6ab0/ss_watch%3A-pro-life-teenager.html

I wonder if pro-choicers will ever do onto pro-liars as the pro-liars have been doing onto pro-choicers. The violence has always come from the control women and save the fetus types, but this seems new, a teen pro-liar taking a sucker punch at a PP clinic

If you look at recent history, in recent years, the violence has come from what what we'd deem as "left" rather than "right." I wouldn't classify myself as a "pro life" person, mind you, and I am condemning all violence in general.

People have a right to free speech and free expression--and by "free" I mean without the threat or execution of violence against them.

This young lady was legally exercising her 1st Amendment Rights, and the perpetrator should face criminal charges. Anyone is permitted to disagree with the message, and voice their displeasure as well. But they may not respond with violence.
December 04, 2017
That whole scenario stinks like week old fish. So a woman just happened to punch a pro-liar brat when another pro-liar was filming? It was a set up.
December 07, 2017
JoJo
That whole scenario stinks like week old fish. So a woman just happened to punch a pro-liar brat when another pro-liar was filming? It was a set up.

Sounds about right. I certainly wouldn't put it past them.
December 10, 2017
kittehpeoples
JoJo

Sounds about right. I certainly wouldn't put it past them.

I wouldn't either, I wonder if this is connected to Shames O'Queef.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login