Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Casey Anthony: An ok date for cf men

Posted by cfdavep 
Casey Anthony: An ok date for cf men
December 09, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/inside-casey-anthony-apos-life-192014030.html

According to the article Casey Anthony is getting way less flack as the public is partly over it and a few friends of hers say that "men are becoming interested in her again" Some of the male commenters who see Casey as aborting at a much later date than usual pointed out that she would make a decent woman for an ebil CF guy.
Re: Casey Anthony: An ok date for cf men
December 10, 2017
I can't speak for CF guys, but as a CF woman...no. I have nothing in common with someone who chooses to have kids, and then kills them. We have very different values.
December 10, 2017
The bitch is pregnant.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 11, 2017
craftyzits
The bitch is pregnant.

They say serial killers get a lot of marriage offers when they are in prison. I guess this is the male version.
December 11, 2017
That vapid website offers a fun little side link: "Casey Anthony’s Trial Style: See Her Looks From 2011"
The child was suffocated and stuffed in a trash bag. But let's talk trial fashion...
December 11, 2017
wonder if she is gonna try and adopt it out or is her own whackashit moo (who contributed to that tragedy as well) going to try and pull the baabeee shit again.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 11, 2017
At least that article was from April 2017, so there is no sprog
December 11, 2017
cfdavep
At least that article was from April 2017, so there is no sprog
Thank God. I really wish they'd involuntarily sterilize these child killers, that way they can't make more little victims.
December 20, 2017
yurble
I can't speak for CF guys, but as a CF woman...no. I have nothing in common with someone who chooses to have kids, and then kills them. We have very different values.

I am a CF guy. I think almost all CF men would be opposed to dating that woman. In fact, I think almost all men, CF or otherwise would stay away from her.
December 20, 2017
Techie
yurble

I am a CF guy. I think almost all CF men would be opposed to dating that woman. In fact, I think almost all men, CF or otherwise would stay away from her.

I expect so, too. There's a short saying about having sex with crazy people: don't.
January 05, 2018
I'm a CF single again after Tony passed away, but there is NO. FUCKING. WAY. I will date some dickhead duhddie wannabe. I'm too fucking old for that shit, and even then, I would go Lorena Bobbitt with an electric knife on the stupid shitbag.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login