Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Even "eco-terrorists" are breeders

Posted by cfdavep 
Even "eco-terrorists" are breeders
December 11, 2017
http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/10/05/whale-wars-captain-paul-watson-welcomes-son/

Paul Watson is a Canadian so devastated concerning whaling he took a very agressive stance against whaling nations all over the world and made it into a career.
He has a 37 year old kid and about a year ago he had a new one purposely at the age of 65 with his 49 year old geezer breeder wife. His environmentalist Canadian fans hit the ceiling with joy over it. This guy watched whales drown in their own blood while whalers gave him the finger across the neck motion while laughing causing him to become a misanthopist against humans overall and their arrogant attitude toward the environment and non-human creatures.

His sprog has an eco-warrior bib on it as if that would garantee the kid will grow up to "save the whales". I guess even to an eco-"terrorist" and a misanthropist more humans are "the answer" provided they are your own DNA. That was a shock and I bet the kid will grow up to be just another breeder.
Re: Even "eco-terrorists" are breeders
December 12, 2017
I can’t for the life of me imagine why people want to be geezer breeders. Especially if they have been there, done that already. But yeah, Junior will surely be like his dad, right? exploding face More people will certainly help solve environmental problems...oy veh!
December 12, 2017
Whale Wars and the Bob Barker are some of the coolest people alive. So seeing this about this guy is definitely a letdown. First of all, if you have a kid who is 37 years old, that in itself should signal that you are too fucking old to have a kid. Secondly, what kind of father will this guy be? Pursuing his passion means he's probably not going to be around to raise the kid or he'll be dead first.
December 13, 2017
bell_flower
Whale Wars and the Bob Barker are some of the coolest people alive. So seeing this about this guy is definitely a letdown. First of all, if you have a kid who is 37 years old, that in itself should signal that you are too fucking old to have a kid. Secondly, what kind of father will this guy be? Pursuing his passion means he's probably not going to be around to raise the kid or he'll be dead first.

Hell, I consider anyone over 35 who has a baby to be a geezer breeder in the first place. Since the kids brother will be either 37 or 38 when the kid is born may want to consider a younger family member if all these relatives kick the bucket and someone else has to raise the kid. I understand even young people put plans in place for their kids in case something happens to them. But being a geezer breeder is pretty much doubling down on the odds that the kid won't reach adulthood with living parents. It is incredibly selfish and inconsiderate to their own flesh and blood. If he is asked about being the grandparent or great grandparent of the kid then that is a clue that he is way too old to be breeding. And you know he is going to be asked.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login