Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here's a new one (car decal)confused smiley

Posted by starlady 
Here's a new one (car decal)confused smiley
December 27, 2017
Parked behind a car today and saw this decal on the back of it. WTF? What does this even mean? Because she/he has kids you can't park too close or they'll ding your door. But.. if they didnt' have kids... it wouldn't matter?

I wrote a nice little note in red ink and put it under the wiper. I wrote.... What does having KIDS have to do with anything? Do you think you're special and no one can park near you because you have KIDS? I also wrote that 'your KIDS surely must appreciate the vulgarity written on their parent's car' and then something about using that language...and do they 'kiss their KIDS with that mouth" LOL Anyhow... I let 'em have it. Not sure of the exact words but I had my hubby laughing when I did it. I was already mad about something else that had happened that morning.. and when I saw that decal,,, I could not resist.

Oh no..looks like image won't open. The decal said "I have kids! Park too close and I'll ding your shit"

Re: Here's a new one (car decal)confused smiley
December 28, 2017
Mama Bear is way, way overdone.
December 28, 2017
Ding my car and I'll file an accident report, you over entitled cuntrag.
December 28, 2017
moo entitlement on steroids.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 29, 2017
She dings the wrong person's car, they'll cut her tires. Especially if she has a decal saying she'll do it, that's liable to incite someone to 'teach her a lesson.'
December 29, 2017
It looked like the decal had been freshly applied (no wear or road dirt) My note was minor compared to what they might be in for sporting that message. What got me going was .. how the hell having kids fit into the message. Okay... park too close and I'll ding your car... got that one.. but how in the world does "I have kids" fit into it. Whoever parks too close would not be trying to hurt the kids. Geeze. Get over it moos!
Ooooo... what a minute. She must need 10 feet to open the door and get the sprog out of it's seat. Now I get it. Still.... that is a bit of a crude way to put it.
December 29, 2017
Ding the wrong car, and you could wind up being shot.
January 02, 2018
nightfire
She dings the wrong person's car, they'll cut her tires. Especially if she has a decal saying she'll do it, that's liable to incite someone to 'teach her a lesson.'

In phoenix, if someone arrogantly parks a new car across 2 or more spots they are likely to get a new key engraving job.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 02, 2018
which reminds me once, I parked in a spot where someone (possibly through no fault of their own but most likely not) had parked their land barge encroaching into an empty space. I backed the car in, leaving myself enough room to get out (have a cooper), but there was no room for the barge owner to get in. I was walking in as the owner was walking out. she stopped and stared, I didn't react, just went on in. my car was ok (there are so many dings and whatnot on it I wouldn't have noticed anything new). but the land barge was gone when I came out. guess she climbed in from other side.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

January 02, 2018
twocents
which reminds me once, I parked in a spot where someone (possibly through no fault of their own but most likely not) had parked their land barge encroaching into an empty space. I backed the car in, leaving myself enough room to get out (have a cooper), but there was no room for the barge owner to get in. I was walking in as the owner was walking out. she stopped and stared, I didn't react, just went on in. my car was ok (there are so many dings and whatnot on it I wouldn't have noticed anything new). but the land barge was gone when I came out. guess she climbed in from other side.

(Gives Twocents the HiFive!)

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login