Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

another dead moo in nyc

Posted by twocents 
another dead moo in nyc
December 28, 2017
For those who live in the nyc tristate area, one of the top items in news is some poor little brood sow who got killed by her sperm donor. strangled and pushed or fell down the stairs. poor 2 year old witnessed this (and probably other garbage before), was crying and attracted the neighbors attention who saw the body. My first thought was this was a 'you are gawwnaa be a duuhdeee again'... Lo and behold, today it comes out she's knocked up. again. age 22, so she started in around 19. another brilliant teenage moo. there had been one other domestic call to this place. (baabeee saves relationship??? haha). Guess she won't be poking holes in condoms anymore...there's a whole new wrinkle in that the cops were called earlier but never got out of the car. (what's the point, brood sow will go snuffling back anyway??) so that is now in internal affairs.
so, all you little girls out there, let this be a lesson to you!! get to work and be a teenage moo. you get your 15 minutes of fame when the garbage sperm donors you pick kill your sorry preggo ass. or your kid whom you profess to be such a good mawwmee to.. (neighbors: they seemed to be nice, always pleasant... but the arguing??). just assholes. period.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: another dead moo in nyc
December 28, 2017
I hate kids and breeders as much as anyone, but taking delight in somebody being brutally murdered is seriously fucked up. You make it sound as if she deserved to be killed.
December 29, 2017
no. she didn't deserve it. but these cows, in their desperation for the baby, put themselves in harms way, and their offspring in harms way. the last paragraph was total sarcasm but, having witnessed these teenage moos first hand, they don't think beyond their gonads.
now, since this, there was an absolutely horrendous fire in the Belmont section of the Bronx. I am beginning to see why some moms lock kids in rooms just so they can get some things done. 12 people died, including 4 kids, and 4 from one family. all because some unsupervised little 3 year old... kiddy played with burners on a stove. mawmee, got the spawn out, but idiotically, left the damn door open guaranteeing that fire a clear shot. went up the stairwell like a fire chimney.
unsupervised? mommy was home but what was she doing? like I said, I think I'm beginning to see why they get locked into rooms. may well not be right but only way to get things done. every time yer back is turned they pull this garbage? good lord I'm glad I don't have any. I would not want that kind of pressure, watching the damned bugger every second because it can't keep its little mitts off whatever.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

December 29, 2017
In the first story, the woman was 19 years old. That's way too young to have a kid. But you don't know she was poking holes on condoms. In that situation I blame the guy. He was 29 and she was 19....why isn't he with someone his own age? He was violent, and could well have been a controlling jerk who liked his women young, knocked up, pliable and docile. Reproduction coercion is really a thing and abusive people prey on someone who can't fight back. Also, a lot of girls like this come from really shitty home lives and they give it up for the first guy who pays them any attention, even if he is an abusive asshole. They are young and don't have job skills and they are economically stuck.

Where were her parents in her life?

She may have been young and stupid, but let's not forget who the murderous domestic abuser was.

Here's a story about the Bronx fire.

The little shit had a history of playing with the stove, and Mommy apparently left him alone in the kitchen to do just that. While I can understand having a kid is frustrating, and they require constant attention when they are young, she signed up for it. (And it's not as if it's a mystery--kids require supervision.) My parents had no problems smacking my hands or enforcing some discipline to keep me away from dangerous things. This Moo sounds lazy and negligent.
December 30, 2017
and, looking down the road, it will be girls like that who will end up bringing government control of breeding. and again, as we have tossed 'traditional' methods of dating and marriage, much of this has crept in as well.
and from what I heard today on the fire, that door which the mommy did not close, was supposed to have closed on its own, so this is going to turn into a total shit storm.
back to #1, I care more than ya think. the image of that 2 year old crying, probably saw the whole murder, a picture I will probably now not be able to get rid of. and it is an image the child will probably not be able to divest itself either. god knows what that is going to do to it.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login