Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unemployed men with kids

Posted by cfdavep 
Unemployed men with kids
January 08, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/84b3033c-ceb3-3ae0-9209-fd769f89ab04/ss_dear-abby%3A-does-lazy-nephew.html

The Dear Abby thing features an aunt who will not give gifts to a useless nephew who has a sprog, a girlfriend and is not looking for a job. It seems that many men who are unemployed dislike themselves, feel horribly insecure and knock up some girl cause at least his useless genes are out there. Seems as if the girl agrees to the sprog because if her job doesn't work out it qualifies her for welfare.
Re: Unemployed men with kids
January 08, 2018
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/84b3033c-ceb3-3ae0-9209-fd769f89ab04/ss_dear-abby%3A-does-lazy-nephew.html

The Dear Abby thing features an aunt who will not give gifts to a useless nephew who has a sprog, a girlfriend and is not looking for a job. It seems that many men who are unemployed dislike themselves, feel horribly insecure and knock up some girl cause at least his useless genes are out there. Seems as if the girl agrees to the sprog because if her job doesn't work out it qualifies her for welfare.

I recall numerous women who by age of 24 were ready to get married. Only recall 2 men who were ready to get married and both of them were dating women who had no intention to get married so young.

He sounds like he will have to up against a wall with no safety net before he will get a job though.

Predicting 10 years from now he is working under the table to avoid paying child support and the moo is fighting to get any money from him. She'll likely get married (not to nephew) eventually.
Re: Unemployed men with kids
January 09, 2018
freya
I recall numerous women who by age of 24 were ready to get married. Only recall 2 men who were ready to get married and both of them were dating women who had no intention to get married so young.

I feel like I met many more than that... for some reason, in my early 20s I was like a magnet to guys who wanted to settle down, get married and have kids. This despite me being clearly against these things. I like to think I had an influence, as those that I keep in touch with went with one and done, rather than the average.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login