Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

epic revenge from prorevenge reddit. CLASSIC!! 'sabotage sally'

Posted by twocents 
epic revenge from prorevenge reddit. CLASSIC!! 'sabotage sally'
January 09, 2018
""Note the warning in the title. This story is absolutely not for people who dislike reading about reproductive misadventures. It's kind of horrible in several different directions. (This story takes place about two years ago. Please keep that in mind when commenting; it is not a present-and-immediate situation.)

I have a friend who, for various medical reasons, was never going to have biological kids. Her odds of being able to safely carry viable offspring to full term were extremely low. She'd had more than one early miscarriage, and two pregnancies that went beyond twenty weeks inflicted horrendous complications on her before ending in stillbirths. To avoid further trouble, she and her husband implemented a program of hormonal birth control, condom use, and calendar-watching to avoid conception, with all of the rigor and care that most couples put into attempting to conceive. Their personal situations had not, at the time of this story, allowed for permanent sterilization for either of them. They had discussed adoption as a maybe-in-the-future thing, but they had accepted the situation. Her mother, however, had not accepted the situation.

Her mother, who had access to my friend's house for a couple of months due to the holidays, sabotaged my friend's birth control and ran pins into the couple's stash of condoms. How do they know this? Because her mother fucking admitted it, gleefully even, when her daughter shared the (to her, dire) news of her gravid state. This woman was over the fucking moon with joy at the prospect of becoming a grandmother. Never mind that all of her daughter's previous pregnancies had ended in disaster! She was certain that THIS TIME it would be viable and perfect and she'd have a graaaaandbaaaaabyyyy at last!!!

Delusional twit. (She'd been deliriously happy on the other occasions, too, and then sobbed and and fussed while my friend took the losses with quiet dignity.) My friend's husband, upon hearing what she'd done, called her "Sabotage Sally", and the name has stuck. The revenge which was visited upon Sabotage Sally was truly hideous. This... actually makes me a little uncomfortable. You've been warned.

My friend became unwell, as she'd expected from previous experience, and she miscarried at week 15. She made an appointment with her OBGYN for a follow-up exam, and "accidentally" let slip the date and time of the appointment (but not the exact reason for it) while talking to her FM sister, knowing that the information would be sped straight back to their mother.

On the day of the appointment, her car broke down, and she asked me for a ride. She warned me that it was possible that Sabotage Sally would put in an appearance, and asked me to play it cool. "I'm going to deal with her once and for all," she said with a chillingly ruthless note in her voice. I decided that the less I knew, the more plausible deniability I'd have, and my keen sense of self-preservation told me that I really wanted that sweet, sweet plausible deniability.

As my friend had anticipated, Sabotage Sally was there in the waiting room, completely fucking uninvited and unwelcome, all big smiles and open arms. Sally's smile faltered briefly when her daughter ignored her and just walked up to the receptionist to sign in. Sally sat down beside us and tried to get my friend to talk to her, smiling and bubbling and being ever so happy, chattering about colors for the nursery, birth plans, diet plans to ensure a healthy pregnancy, homeopathic and naturopathic preparations that would supposedly help, all sorts of shit, while my friend grey-rocked like Krak des Chevaliers. When she went into the back for her appointment, Sally turned to me. "What's wrong with [friend's name]? Is she worried? She shouldn't worry! She'll be a great mom! She'll have a beautiful healthy baby!"

I couldn't stop myself from pointing out that she had been down this road before and it hadn't ended well, and that she was already having trouble with gestational illness. That got blown off with a casual wave of the hand and exclamations about how everything would go just fine, she just had to take care of herself and eat properly and take the things Sabotage Sally wanted her to take (because eating kale and taking homeopathic horseshit cures you of having actual physical issues that interfere directly with pregnancy, I suppose) and everything would be fiiiiiiiiine. Sally was sooooo excited! She was going to be a graaaaandmother! I took a page from my friend's book and imitated a medieval fortification, and Sally turned her overflowing self-centered delight onto the handful of other women who were there to have their ladyparts tuned up. There was a general air of mild discomfort at her enthusiasm, especially from the extremely pregnant lady who had to physically fend her off to avoid having her belly rubbed without permission by this wildly grinning stranger.

Eventually, my friend walked out of the back, moving a little stiffly (speculums are fun), and we left the office. The office was in one of those larger buildings where a bunch of different medical specialties have separate suites. As we crossed the foyer with Sabotage Sally tagging along behind us, still babbling about her far-ranging plans for her wonderful perfect healthy etc etc etc graaaandbaaaabyyyy, my friend stopped short.

I swear that thunder rolled ominously in the distance.

She turned around to face her beaming mother. She reached into her purse, pulled out a bag with a biological waste label on it and a small, bloody... thing inside of it, and shoved the bag into Sabotage Sally's hands.

"Here you go," she said, loud and clear. "HERE'S YOUR FUCKING GRANDCHILD."

Sabotage Sally stared for a blank moment, then screamed like a cat on a hot stove and dropped the bag, bursting into horrified shrieking sobs. Other people in the foyer stared in alarm.

"You knew what I've gone through before, and you still sabotaged my birth control, put my life at risk, and put me and Husband through an emotional wringer. Don't you talk to me about grandchildren ever again," my friend said in a voice so cold that interstellar space would feel like summer in the Mojave Desert. Then she turned to me, said "Let's go," and sailed out the front door. I followed her, stunned, and my last glimpse of Sabotage Sally that day was of the woman dropping to her knees, grabbing the bag back up off the floor, and blubbering hysterically over it.

In the car, I looked at her. "They didn't actually give you--"

"No, of course they didn't! There wasn't anything left in me, anyway. I just got the bag off of Amazon and put a little piece of ground beef in it." She grinned frightfully, without a trace of humor, just glacial satisfaction. "And my doctor says that I'll be good to go for a tubal ligation in a couple of weeks. They'll call me to schedule."

(EDIT: I was reminded of Rule 2 and had to go through and pull out my friend's name. Many apologies!)""

OMG!!! This girl sure knew how to take the wind out of this horrendous bitches' sails...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
wonderful revenge! I applaud her wholeheartedly. People who sabotage you like that deserve (almost) anything they get and this was very appropriately executed.
Re: epic revenge from prorevenge reddit. CLASSIC!! 'sabotage sally'
January 09, 2018
I really feel for her friend who has to deal with the crazy mother. Hopefully this put an end to it.
January 10, 2018
Extreme yet effective. Sounds like a delicious slice of revenge is just what Moo needed - let's hope that it actually sinks into her breeder brain.

I'll never understand people like Sally; they'll happily risk their adult child's health, both physical and mental, just for a trophy that they can show off to their friends.
January 10, 2018
no it did not. I have posted part 2. I hope there isn't a part 3 but this cow is depraved.
also, this story has appeared in a few reddit forums. 'justnomil' was the original I think, and it may also have shown up on 'malicious compliance', but I have not been to that subred yet

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

January 10, 2018
Malicious Compliance.
Brb....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login