Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Worse flu and overpopulation

Posted by cfdavep 
Worse flu and overpopulation
January 10, 2018
https://www.populationmedia.org/2009/04/30/swine-flu-dependent-on-large-population/

I wonder if this can be pined to some degree on breeders. The flu season was really bad this year and still is and this article says that overpopulation is part of it. I wonder how bad it will get in the future as there are many strains of it.
Re: Worse flu and overpopulation
January 10, 2018
you need a virus slightly less hot than ebola and airborn, and perhaps a tad above the kill rate of marburg, which I think is a little above 60%. Oh, and airborne. Of course, when you have assholes like Obama who see nothing wrong with importing Ebola sufferers into this country... I really think he was trying to trigger a disaster. And, if I remember correctly, it damn near did get out here. but it has been a while and I am no longer sure of that. I think one of her caretakers got sick.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

January 10, 2018
cfdavep
https://www.populationmedia.org/2009/04/30/swine-flu-dependent-on-large-population/

I wonder if this can be pined to some degree on breeders. The flu season was really bad this year and still is and this article says that overpopulation is part of it. I wonder how bad it will get in the future as there are many strains of it.

I had flu for the first time this year since I was a kid. And it wasn't a 24 hour stomach bug this time. My fever hit north of 102 degrees and I could barely walk for the worst days. I've been ready to go to the hospital if it were to become worse or if it turns into pneumonia. It also brought with it bronchitis and tonsillitis. I've been around numerous people with flus over the years and seem to never catch any symptoms. If you have issues take cover. I'm still quarantining myself until it improves so I don't pass the germs around but the cough is weakening.

Pretty sure I caught it on the plane, those are harbingers of germs.
January 11, 2018
I had it for the first time in a dozen years. Normally I would not get the flu, but this was hell with the most extreme head congestion there is. I had to do steam and Mucinex for three days to reduce the possibility of pneumonia.

There was a 21 year old body builder that was dead from it in 48 hours. I wonder if this will become a thing every year getting worse and worse
January 11, 2018
I didn't have the flu, I had MRSA pneumonia with sepsis. I was in the hospital for three weeks, then to a rehab joint to recover when I woke from the three week coma this shit put me in. The thing is I didn't even know I was sick. I went to bed at home all normal and woke in the rehab facility. I can't tell you just how frightening it is to think your fine then loose an entire month. I had a 20% chance of death.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 11, 2018
craftyzits
I didn't have the flu, I had MRSA pneumonia with sepsis. I was in the hospital for three weeks, then to a rehab joint to recover when I woke from the three week coma this shit put me in. The thing is I didn't even know I was sick. I went to bed at home all normal and woke in the rehab facility. I can't tell you just how frightening it is to think your fine then loose an entire month. I had a 20% chance of death.

Wow. Glad you're okay now. This sounds very scary craftyzits!
January 12, 2018
freya
craftyzits

Wow. Glad you're okay now. This sounds very scary craftyzits!

When I was in the midst of this I had nothing but some very very weird dreams. It wasn't until my doctor told me just how bad things got that I did a WTF?!?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login