Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Never co-sign for sprogs

Posted by addiea raine 
Never co-sign for sprogs
January 21, 2018
Grandmoo co-signed on a student loan for brat. Brat was kicked out of school and has left grandmoo saddled with the debt. I had a friend that actually offered to co-sign a student loan for me. I asked if she were out of her mind. Even though I know I wouldn't have been a deadbeat, the thought of having something like that hanging over someone's head bothered me. Grandsprogs though seem to be more entitled as to the whole "what are you going to do about it?" attitude to their grandparents takes over. And of course, moomy and dudhy will most likely take the sprogs side.

Link

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Re: Never co-sign for sprogs
January 22, 2018
I wonder if she was the same type of wannabe grandmoo who would've went nuts on her adult offspring if they decided to be CF, only her kid had at least one kid who went on to screw her over.
January 22, 2018
My mother cosigned an apartment for me. She knew however I had a bad case of OCD that turned up while I paid my bills.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 23, 2018
According to the article, grandma was going to take the money out grandson's inheritance. I don't understand what is it that she is waiting for. On the other hand, if the loan never gets paid off, grandson is going to be dealing with the consequences of it a lot longer than grandma possibly could... Maybe she needs to spend the inheritance and let the kid learn his lessons.
January 31, 2018
Techie
Maybe she needs to spend the inheritance and let the kid learn his lessons.

Let a kid learn his lesson? Jeez, we can't have that....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login