Downy becomes Newest Gerber baby

Posted by freya 
Downy becomes Newest Gerber baby
February 07, 2018
Re: Downy becomes Newest Gerber baby
February 07, 2018
February 07, 2018
Dog, that thing is ugly! Not even baby ugly just fucking ugly-ugly. Is this the same kid whose moo browbeat an agency into taking him on?
February 07, 2018
Oh my....”acceptance of special needs kids” usually means they get shoved down everyone else’s throat.
February 07, 2018
The Down's kid looks like an odd creature. Downy is really getting into the PC PR game here
February 07, 2018
We all know the moos with defecto-loaves will pull the 'unfairly discriminated because their disabled' card at every opportunity, as it's a passive-aggressive projection of their own biological failings, as well as huge helping of anger of being dealt natural snake eyes.

I'm going to sound like a complete a-hole, but I can't understand the PC society's claptrap of trying to normalize very preventable disability & disorders. Not only normalizing, but idolizing them. Sorry, but a disability or disorder should never be promoted as beneficial, as for those suffering them, it usually results with a radically shortened, poor quality of life. What gets me about these PC SJW is the blatant hypocrisy of most of them, as they have zero personal experience with the diseases or disorders they publicly promote and idolize. If they did, they sure as hell wouldn't promote it as beneficial.

In regards to the downy tard on Gerber's blatantly PC SJW campaign, it's neither cute or something that should be actively promoted. In actual fact, if I was to see that splashed all over loaf-food, I would choose another brand, as it's supporting a superficial ad campaign to appease the pissed of moos with defecto-loafs, not only that, I'm sorry to say, but the kid is downright fugly.
February 08, 2018
Do they want all the hysterical breeders who think vaccines cause autism to think Gerber's baby food causes Down's syndrome? (Both make equal scientific sense, and it would be an amusing outcome.)
February 08, 2018
My dh and I were watching the news last night when this story came up. Dh said "yeah, feed your kyd this food and it'll look like THIS"

Seriously... don't they want a cute sparkly eyed kyd on there...(like the old one) ... to show how happy and healthy their food will make the kyd? I still have a jar of the food here because I used to give it to my dog when she had her tummy trouble. They said in one of the articals that" the former pic looked like a fake child and "baybees don't really look like that"
February 08, 2018
This is such a mistake on the company's part to use a downy loaf for their Gerber face. There always has been and always will be a negative association with defective kids, no matter HOW hard the defecto-moos want to push them as wonderful, adorable blessings.

Personally, I have no problem with DS people, and I've volunteered with them. They can be just as productive and nice as anyone else, but they also have a lot of emotional and physical problems associated with the disease. They are prone to fits, meltdowns, etc. when they don't get their way, much like oversized toadlers. At least that was my experience.

I can't imagine this being a good move for the business.
February 08, 2018
Yeah, not all tardleighs are sweet docile innocents.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 08, 2018
mumofsixbirds
This is such a mistake on the company's part to use a downy loaf for their Gerber face. There always has been and always will be a negative association with defective kids, no matter HOW hard the defecto-moos want to push them as wonderful, adorable blessings.

That's what I was thinking. It seems like it would have really negative associations, at least subconsciously-- "this is for kids who are subpar" or worse, will drag your kid down to this level....
February 09, 2018
twocents
Yeah, not all tardleighs are sweet docile innocents.

I couldn't agree more 2cents, and I've got the scars to prove it (and I still can't stand the smell of Weet-Bix, after the years of cleaning it up as partially digested tard upchuck) - sorry y'all for that gross image.
February 09, 2018
yurble
Do they want all the hysterical breeders who think vaccines cause autism to think Gerber's baby food causes Down's syndrome? (Both make equal scientific sense, and it would be an amusing outcome.)

popcorn and jerry springer sign

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 11, 2018
Bring back Humphrey Bogart! Seriously, the original Gerber Baby was drawn by a commercial artist named Maude Bogart who used her son as a model.

I read one of those article lauded the tard on Yahoo. There's actually a propaganda campaign to encourage moos not to abort. Ridiculous. Life's hard enough with out deliberately bringing defective children into the world.
February 11, 2018
And the same people who say women shouldn't abort under any circumstances are the same ones who object to any sort of government support...let's bring MORE people into the world who are incapable of supporting themselves, then offer them no means of outside support...how is that not a recipe for disaster?
February 11, 2018
kittehpeoples
And the same people who say women shouldn't abort under any circumstances are the same ones who object to any sort of government support...let's bring MORE people into the world who are incapable of supporting themselves, then offer them no means of outside support...how is that not a recipe for disaster?

It's their family's responsibility, doncha know? Never mind that the other kids in the family will get short thrift, or that the parents will be trying to deal with a tard in their old age. If you share DNA with someone who poops out a defective replicant, it's your duty to deal with it.
February 11, 2018
JoJo
Never mind that the other kids in the family will get short thrift

Yeah, that's something that really burns me because I've seen it up close with two dear friends. I don't feel sorry for parents burdened by their subpar kids, but it is unbelievably unfair to the siblings who had no say in the situation.
February 11, 2018
But they'll be expected to care for tardleigh after the parents croak. I'd advise those kids to move out at 18, change their names and go no contact.
February 11, 2018
Wait until easy oil is long past. We're already past peak oil reserves.

Fresh water will be in short supply in the future as the population keeps increasing and global warming changes weather patterns. Look at what's happening in Cape Town already. Now imagine this happening on a global scale.

But no, women should keep pumping out babies, and defective ones who consume valuable resources without contributing to the well being of society.

I foresee some serious infanticide in the future.
February 23, 2018
yurble

LOL OMG Thank you, I needed that laugh. My stomach hurts like a mofo, but I needed it.
February 25, 2018
I predict sales will fall and Gerber will quietly bring back Humphrey Bogart's baby picture.

We're a visual species. Sure I know intellectually that feeding a kid food from a jar with a tardo's face in the label won't cause retardation, but my lizard brain doesn't know that. I'd by another brand.
February 28, 2018
Has anyone seen tardo
in the ads yet? Been looking.
February 28, 2018
I'm afraid to check the aisles for the food. Maybe it will become a diet fad. Stare at the jar and lose your appetite!
March 21, 2018
Today is World Downy day and I couldn't be happier that I celebrated my birthday yesterday!
March 22, 2018
freya
Today is World Downy day and I couldn't be happier that I celebrated my birthday yesterday!

I've always wondered, wtf is the point of "World ... Day"s? It's: Here, take something you're already aware of and think about it because this pointless fluff is going to be in the news to fill up a bit of time.

Or are we only allowed to consider the pointless of it all on World Navel Gazing Fluff Day?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login