Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents desparate to brag about their useless kids

Posted by cfdavep 
Parents desparate to brag about their useless kids
February 09, 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5370241/Parents-want-children-labelled-autistic.html

Therapist in UK points out it is usually shit parenting and a**hole parents pathetic enough to try to score points socially by wanting an autism diagnosis so they can get high fives for their "awtard" being kinda rainman. They are THAT desparate for high fives. How pathetic can a human get
Re: Parents desparate to brag about their useless kids
February 09, 2018
Shocker (not)
February 10, 2018
That’s a theory I’ve had for a long time. Breeders want prodigious children for bragging points and a kid they can whore out and live off of (e.g., Ariane Kramarik, a child prodigy in art, has been the sole breadwinner of her family since she was a child). When their kids are disappointingly average, at best, they go the other way and doctor-shop for an autism diagnosis so they can get asspats and udder rubs for being such brave parents of special needs kids. And then their “autistic” kids seem extraordinary because they have the same intellectual abilities as a normal kid.

And because they widened the parameters of what constitutes as autism to the point that a naturally shy and socially withdrawn child is labeled autistic (because god forbid every child not be an obnoxious extrovert), it’s easier to get such a diagnosis. If we went back to what was considered autism back in the 1980s, a Good chunk would lose their label.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 10, 2018
paragon schnitzophonic
That’s a theory I’ve had for a long time. Breeders want prodigious children for bragging points and a kid they can whore out and live off of (e.g., Ariane Kramarik, a child prodigy in art, has been the sole breadwinner of her family since she was a child). When their kids are disappointingly average, at best, they go the other way and doctor-shop for an autism diagnosis so they can get asspats and udder rubs for being such brave parents of special needs kids. And then their “autistic” kids seem extraordinary because they have the same intellectual abilities as a normal kid.

There's even more to this shit. Parents can live off the SSI checks of their little defects and are training their brats in how to look and act defective so they can bring in the $$.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 10, 2018
Not to mention that the diagnosis allows a universal 'excuse' card, in excusing both them and the kid from any responsibility. The kid pretty much has a free reign on any foul behaviour it pleases - because he/she's autistic, and the parent has zero responsibility/accountability in parenting duties of raising a model citizen - because he/she's autistic.

Don't forget the udder rubs, and permission to be 'autism advocate', and 'fight discrimination/for their rights' as another excuse to be perpetually pissed off at the world, as well as relentlessly blame the world/everyone else for their vile kid's behaviour. Remember, it's not their fault, but everyone else's that their brat is vile, aggressive monster - and anyone who challenges it, will get brunt of Mamma-bear's claws.

This was especially evident when attending a first-aid course for work, and one of the other participants was this angry, frumpy 'autism advocate/warrior'. Anyway the conversation went on to dealing with challenging behaviours, and I spoke of my experiences with dealing with a autard during a meltdown. Well, bint pipes up, and starts to viciously verbally attack me, saying 'what did YOU do to provoke it'. Yep, the bint was actually blaming me for the autard meltdown. I challenged her, saying 'absolutely nothing', she continued with the accusation that I was to blame. The conversation was shut down thereafter, with many eye-rolls and groans from the other participants, with the person next to me saying that 'she's got autard kids and has been sermonizing everyone all day about it'.
February 11, 2018
paragon schnitzophonic

They're just getting a head start on the race to the bottom. Talent, work ethic and perseverance have little payoff in the modern world, where people like Paris Hilton, the Kardashians, and Trump are famous. If you look at the people who are famous among the younger generation, like Logan Paul, you see the same traits: self promotion and a shallow lack of introspection.
February 11, 2018
nokidsandhappy
Not to mention that the diagnosis allows a universal 'excuse' card, in excusing both them and the kid from any responsibility. The kid pretty much has a free reign on any foul behaviour it pleases - because he/she's autistic, and the parent has zero responsibility/accountability in parenting duties of raising a model citizen - because he/she's autistic.

Exactly what I was thinking, too. What a great package deal to have the autistic label on a normal kid....
February 11, 2018
paragon schnitzophonic
And because they widened the parameters of what constitutes as autism to the point that a naturally shy and socially withdrawn child is labeled autistic (because god forbid every child not be an obnoxious extrovert), it’s easier to get such a diagnosis. If we went back to what was considered autism back in the 1980s, a Good chunk would lose their label.

Ain't that the truth! I'm sure I would have been labelled as an autard because I was quiet, reserved and loved to read. Being an introvert is seen as either a mental problem or a sin these days.l
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login