Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo wants internet to change after son becomes meme

Posted by freya 
Moo wants internet to change after son becomes meme
February 12, 2018
Re: Moo wants internet to change after son becomes meme
February 12, 2018
"The internet only exists to give me positive attention for whatever I choose to share!"

Obviously never heard of the Streisand effect.
February 13, 2018
That's a face that only a moo could love. I don't think it's right to take someone's photo and use it for your own humor, but it is the risk all too many breeders take when they post pics of their defects on the net.

She's looking for asspats from the net for being the moo of a disabled kid, and it backfired.
February 19, 2018
The meme supposedly compares the kid to a pug. Pugs are cute. I think his features resemble Disney's Quasimodo.

And yes, she wanted udder rubs for her special science project, and it failed. Now she gets new udder rubs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 19, 2018
mumofsixbirds
That's a face that only a moo could love. I don't think it's right to take someone's photo and use it for your own humor, but it is the risk all too many breeders take when they post pics of their defects on the net.

She's looking for asspats from the net for being the moo of a disabled kid, and it backfired.

It's a sad story, and I can't help but feel bad for the kid dealing with this condition.

With that being said, I don't think that parents should put their kids' photos online, and that's whether the kid has a disability or not. Ethically, I don't think it's right. I don't splash my photo all over the web for various reasons, and children should retain that same right to privacy.
February 22, 2018
Agreed. You don't hand photos to the entire world and then get upset if someone does something with your photo you don't like. You want the positive attention you get for having a defective kid? Then you have to put up with the negative, too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login