Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cow has Son's Twin Spawn

Posted by craftyzits 
Cow has Son's Twin Spawn
February 15, 2018
This is so many ways of fucked, but lets see if Bratfree can count the ways.

Woman Has Son's Twins

Thankfully the old bint wasn't allowed by a smart doc to use her egg or womb to incubate the horrors, but regardless, she was able to "reincarnate" her dead brat.

The old biddy hooked her girl brat into helping raising the little shits.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Cow has Son's Twin Spawn
February 15, 2018
That's just all kinds of fucked up. There's fucked up and then there is this....this is in the top ten fucked up things I have seen in a long time. I understand you are grieving for you son....but he's dead. This boy (and his behind the coucher twin sister...I feel so sorry for her) isn't your son. To raise him like he is your dead son is just beyond fucked up and I actually wish this was in the US so someone could take the kids away. Also disturbing is the guy nominating his BSC mother and his sister to be able use the semen sample after he was dead.....and that BSC mother wanted to use it on herself first.

Just unbelievably fucked up.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
February 16, 2018
That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.

“The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.”

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age.”

H.P. Lovecraft

A grieving mum who wanted to be artificially inseminated with her dead son's sperm now has twins after being told by doctors she needed a surrogate to complete her dream of 'reincarnating' her child. Rajashree Patil, 49, was informed by doctors that she was unfit for IVF treatment using a sample taken from her son Prathamesh, who died of a deadly tumour. She had wanted to conceive the children herself by being the surrogate mother but doctors said she was medically unfit as she had already begun her menopause.

How about this nut job was mentally unfit because she wanted to have her son's jizz inside her? trout slap

What the Hell is wrong with these crazy Breeders?
February 18, 2018
I don't think that is what reincarnation is. One would think someone from India would know that, but I guess not
February 19, 2018
Just wtf this is wrong for so many reasons. Why does she want to be pregnant by her son? Why does she not realize that becoming pregnant by her son would be inbreeding, and probably the loaf would have some serious genetic issues? Does she not know how DNA works?

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login