Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Quote from my local neighborhood site...

Posted by cfuter 
Quote from my local neighborhood site...
February 17, 2018
Why is it in CAPS that a young student may step in it? How is it worse for a kid to step in it? Arent they included in the unsuspecting pedestrians group, and a special separate designation is not necessary? People are so weird when it comes to youth.

"Walking my dog this morning around the perimeter of School, I encountered 5 (five) piles of dog poop left behind by dogs and their owners. What's even worse is 2 (two) of the piles were on the sidewalk and stepped in by an unsuspecting pedestrian or YOUNG STUDENT."
Re: Quote from my local neighborhood site...
February 17, 2018
How does she know the poop was canine? Are there any homeless living nearby?
February 17, 2018
From the new headlines we see, this is a frequent sentiment. Whenever something bad happens, or whenever someone wants to promote good behavior, it's always got to be about the kids.

Fuck saving the earth for "our children and grandchildren." I'm still living on it, too. How 'bout we save it for all of us?
February 19, 2018
I get so irritated by this shit as well. Nobody matters but da childrun. What if an elderly person slipped in it and broke their hip?

Breeders are so single minded. They think they sound all compassionate and caring, but really, what they say has little meaning in the grand scheme of things.
February 19, 2018
Only YOUNG students can step into poop, according to this dim wit.
February 19, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY7ZX6ngOSs

Click here to login