Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couple 'trying to find a bigger car' following birth of triplets

Posted by freya 
Couple 'trying to find a bigger car' following birth of triplets
February 27, 2018
Couple trying to find a bigger car after triple sluice

• News is broadcasted because it isn't enough for friends and family to know. Or friends and family have been overmilked already.
  • A new car is needed, preferably to be DONATED for publicity. Hence, broadcast.
  • The word 'birth' and 'triplets' is in the title! Time to open up your pocketbooks ladies and gentlemen. BAYBEEZ!!!
  • Everyone who knows multiple births very rarely make it full term can feel superior to moo and duh then feel guilt and donate for having felt superior in the first place.
  • Note the sly insertion of the phrase "mission trips". It is a "modest" reference to broadcast they are a "famblee of gawd". A "mission trip" means a trip funded by others so people in another area have to be proselytized to because their beliefs are either considered barbaric or just don't match the proselytizers.

Think my jaded self is showing tonight. Maybe they aren't trying to gift grab at all.eye rolling smiley
Re: Couple 'trying to find a bigger car' following birth of triplets
February 28, 2018
How heartwarmingeye rolling smiley Why is one kyd never enough? I didn’t catch whether this was a case of IVF gone wrong or if it’s just a “miracle.” The only thing that’s miraculous here is the extraordinary medical care required to keep these younguns alive. Geez...

Btw, is a used minivan good enough or do the parunts want a new one? Oh, my bad. Of course they want new!
Re: Couple 'trying to find a bigger car' following birth of triplets
March 01, 2018
Sounds like it was "natural" triplets. Just another example of the crapshoot that is breeding.
Their life is horrid now, I'm sure....imagine in a couple years when those kids are mobile. Ugh. No way.

Also, they can pay for their own damn vehicle.
The public owes you nothing for breeding or any other personal choice. Take out a loan if you need a new suburban assault vehicle you can't afford.
You mean get a car loan like (gasp) regular people? But they have the super special triplets! Surely this means that others want to help pay their expenses!!!!
In this day and age where breeders have dropped literal litters of children and the general public have grown weary of families of large order multiples, a set of triplets is nothing worth attention whoring over.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Just what the world needs now, three more little carbon-spewers nestled in their mommy and daddy's Suburban Assault Machine.

paragon schnitzophonic
In this day and age where breeders have dropped literal litters of children and the general public have grown weary of families of large order multiples, a set of triplets is nothing worth attention whoring over.

I blame TLC for publicizing that shit. Wackjobs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login