Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gofundme started for misunderstood autard who threatened to shoot up the school

Posted by ladybug2203 
But he didnt really mean it ofcourse! drooling stupification

https://www.google.com/amp/minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/02/26/gofundme-orono-school-threat/amp/
From Article
The fundraiser has raised more than $30,000 in a few days. The page states that the money will be used for legal fees and treatment. “

Have we reached peak nonsense with GoFundMe?

Wherever you stand on the gun issue is irrelevant--when someone says they're going to cause harm to others, we must take it seriously. We've also got to improve mental health protocols, and that includes the ability to commit people to mental health institutions, when necessary.

What we don't need are financial windfalls for those who make threats against others.
StudioFiftyFour
From Article
The fundraiser has raised more than $30,000 in a few days. The page states that the money will be used for legal fees and treatment. “

Have we reached peak nonsense with GoFundMe?

Wherever you stand on the gun issue is irrelevant--when someone says they're going to cause harm to others, we must take it seriously. We've also got to improve mental health protocols, and that includes the ability to commit people to mental health institutions, when necessary.

What we don't need are financial windfalls for those who make threats against others.

If you have the mental capacity to make a threat, you have the mental capacity to carry out said threat, END OF!
ladybug2203

If you have the mental capacity to make a threat, you have the mental capacity to carry said threat, END OF!

Without question. And there must be a consequence for such behavior. Whether that is prison or involuntary mental institution commitment is for the justice system to decide.

Scoring tens of thousands of dollars creates a perverse incentive for such acts.
StudioFiftyFour
ladybug2203

If you have the mental capacity to make a threat, you have the mental capacity to carry said threat, END OF!

Without question. And there must be a consequence for such behavior. Whether that is prison or involuntary mental institution commitment is for the justice system to decide.

Scoring tens of thousands of dollars creates a perverse incentive for such acts.

And wasn't the newtown school shooter alleged to have autism???.
"made on the student’s behalf states that he has autism and did not have the means nor the intent to carry out the threat"

How does anyone know what means he has until it is too late?? The gist of the article is that the kid is so socially retarded he thinks that it is now the "in" thing to threaten a school with a gun. Talk about parents trying to swept shit parenting/genes under the rug.
You can't know someone's intent without reading their mind. Especially if that person is mentally afflicted in any way.
ladybug2203
StudioFiftyFour
ladybug2203

And wasn't the newtown school shooter alleged to have autism???.

Yup. And if you look at the Florida shooter I wouldn't be surprised if there is something going on there as well. The low set ears especially jump out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Some stories do mention that the Florida school shooter, Nikolas Cruz, had some form of autism. This nugget has been said in passing without additional detail so far.

Adam Lanza, the supposed lone school shooter in Connecticut, had a more severe form of it. (I say "supposed" because I strongly suspect we haven't heard the whole story of what went down that day, and I think Lanza had accomplices. His autism was reportedly so severe that his ability to drive himself several miles to the school is in question in my mind, though it's clear he had the will to kill.)

So I fail to see why some fucktard kid should be able to play the autard card to try to evade punishment after making threats about mass killing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login