Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gofundme started for misunderstood autard who threatened to shoot up the school

Posted by ladybug2203 
But he didnt really mean it ofcourse! drooling stupification

https://www.google.com/amp/minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/02/26/gofundme-orono-school-threat/amp/
From Article
The fundraiser has raised more than $30,000 in a few days. The page states that the money will be used for legal fees and treatment. “

Have we reached peak nonsense with GoFundMe?

Wherever you stand on the gun issue is irrelevant--when someone says they're going to cause harm to others, we must take it seriously. We've also got to improve mental health protocols, and that includes the ability to commit people to mental health institutions, when necessary.

What we don't need are financial windfalls for those who make threats against others.
StudioFiftyFour
From Article
The fundraiser has raised more than $30,000 in a few days. The page states that the money will be used for legal fees and treatment. “

Have we reached peak nonsense with GoFundMe?

Wherever you stand on the gun issue is irrelevant--when someone says they're going to cause harm to others, we must take it seriously. We've also got to improve mental health protocols, and that includes the ability to commit people to mental health institutions, when necessary.

What we don't need are financial windfalls for those who make threats against others.

If you have the mental capacity to make a threat, you have the mental capacity to carry out said threat, END OF!
ladybug2203

If you have the mental capacity to make a threat, you have the mental capacity to carry said threat, END OF!

Without question. And there must be a consequence for such behavior. Whether that is prison or involuntary mental institution commitment is for the justice system to decide.

Scoring tens of thousands of dollars creates a perverse incentive for such acts.
StudioFiftyFour
ladybug2203

If you have the mental capacity to make a threat, you have the mental capacity to carry said threat, END OF!

Without question. And there must be a consequence for such behavior. Whether that is prison or involuntary mental institution commitment is for the justice system to decide.

Scoring tens of thousands of dollars creates a perverse incentive for such acts.

And wasn't the newtown school shooter alleged to have autism???.
"made on the student’s behalf states that he has autism and did not have the means nor the intent to carry out the threat"

How does anyone know what means he has until it is too late?? The gist of the article is that the kid is so socially retarded he thinks that it is now the "in" thing to threaten a school with a gun. Talk about parents trying to swept shit parenting/genes under the rug.
You can't know someone's intent without reading their mind. Especially if that person is mentally afflicted in any way.
ladybug2203
StudioFiftyFour
ladybug2203

And wasn't the newtown school shooter alleged to have autism???.

Yup. And if you look at the Florida shooter I wouldn't be surprised if there is something going on there as well. The low set ears especially jump out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Some stories do mention that the Florida school shooter, Nikolas Cruz, had some form of autism. This nugget has been said in passing without additional detail so far.

Adam Lanza, the supposed lone school shooter in Connecticut, had a more severe form of it. (I say "supposed" because I strongly suspect we haven't heard the whole story of what went down that day, and I think Lanza had accomplices. His autism was reportedly so severe that his ability to drive himself several miles to the school is in question in my mind, though it's clear he had the will to kill.)

So I fail to see why some fucktard kid should be able to play the autard card to try to evade punishment after making threats about mass killing.
They got $30,000.00 sympathy money from stranger's because their kid threatened violence on a public platform?????

And the news station seems to be taking their side, and encouraging us to send more money????

What the hell happened to this world???
Apparently they're up to $40,000.00 now
I need snow tires for the winter. Do you think it would fly if I started a GFM specifically stating that:

"I am a responsible adult working 2 jobs to pay my own bills. I purposefully have no children I'm not in a position to support. I do not need money to cover legal fees due to malicious or irresponsible behavior on my part. I would just like to feel secure driving in the snow this winter, and, despite living my life responsibly, consistently find myself coming up short at the end of the month to put anything in savings for snow tires. "
So the message here is you can say and do anything you want, as long as you claim to be autistic (which seems to mean you don't know any better). If a kid doesn't know that threatening to shoot up a school online is unacceptable, he's probably also too dumb to know how to use a computer too. My guess is he knew exactly what he was saying and didn't think there would be any consequences because he's never had to deal with consequences for anything.

A GoFundMe page made on the student’s behalf states that he has autism and did not have the means nor the intent to carry out the threat.

There's no way to know that. Awtards are very unpredictable and sometimes dangerous - saying they won't do something in no way means they actually won't do it.

Jake is deeply broken, and the situation is dire. He is despondent, and his special needs condition prevents him from coping with his detention. He is in an immediate health crisis and needs legal representation to navigate through his circumstances and get him the care and treatment that he desperately needs.

Ohhh the poor little fuck. He's probably used to just getting away with everything his whole life because his parents never disciplined him whatsoever since because autism. Now he has to deal with his shit like a NORMAL human being! Say it isn't SO! Oh, and getting punished for making terroristic threats is not an "immediate health crisis." Maybe this will teach his special ass that he can't be a cunt and get away with it all the time.

These morons are about $180 shy of their goal. What exactly do they need 40 grand for anyway? If the kid is genuinely that fucked in the head that he doesn't understand right from wrong, then he wouldn't get in a whole lot of trouble and would likely be institutionalized. I wonder if the legal fees are to protect the parents and pay for their own legal protection/representation because their negligent parenting is what led to their awtard making the threat.
Cambion

Jake is deeply broken, and the situation is dire. He is despondent, and his special needs condition prevents him from coping with his detention. He is in an immediate health crisis and needs legal representation to navigate through his circumstances and get him the care and treatment that he desperately needs.

Ohhh the poor little fuck.

Yeah, what he needs is for his parents to step up, pay for whatever he needs themselves, and face the fact that kids are expensive-- especially when they're so badly raised that they threaten to commit mass murder. And then he needs his ass kicked. And then he needs to go to jail.

Oh, wait, he's white. He'll get away with it.
This little cum stain needs at least to be put in a group home.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login