Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Infuriating Bullshit.......

Posted by retro lizard 
Infuriating Bullshit.......
March 10, 2018
I have two topics of fuckery in mind.......

1-A milmoo related ad where she says she's thanked because, "When you're a milmoo, you also serve". Um, no. You're more than likely a glorified leech who should arguably be off your ass at a part time job to help your husband, who's actually serving the country, rather than playing house other people's dime. Yeah, & I'm sure your brats are going to grow up to be so humble, grateful, & compassionate after being raised by a pretentious milmoo.sarcastic clapping
None of this is aimed at military wives in general, just arrogant leech milmoos who think they are serving their country by being married to someone in the military.

2-A flagrantly selfish & vile thing done by an uppercrust breeder that was supposed to help a person in a dire situation, which its part of the breeder's work(helping people in certain dire situations), but flaked out because, "Well, I have a famblee, I have (inexcusable amount for a Westerner, more than one, but less than 10) chyldrun." Fucking Hell....... Say it with me......."& yet we're the selfish ones?" Not only is that yet another example of breeders truly being the selfish ones, who simply extend their bubble of insular selfishness to their famblee, but this is also apparently the epitome of unprofessional. How is that shit stain even able to legally get away with that shit?! Also, they're not exactly setting a good example for their likely overprivileged brats, now are they? Not that it would matter to the little future out of touch snobs.

angry flipping offbull shitting
Re: Infuriating Bullshit.......
March 10, 2018
Retro Lizard said: "1-A milmoo related ad where she says she's thanked because, 'When you're a milmoo, you also serve'. Um, no. You're more than likely a glorified leech who should arguably be off your ass at a part time job to help your husband, who's actually serving the country, rather than playing house other people's dime. Yeah, & I'm sure your brats are going to grow up to be so humble, grateful, & compassionate after being raised by a pretentious milmoo.sarcastic clapping

"None of this is aimed at military wives in general, just arrogant leech milmoos who think they are serving their country by being married to someone in the military."

Milmoos "also serve". bouncing and laughing Bullshit. They aren't all that. Even when I was growing up in the 1970s in an area with lots of military, we heard often that the women most likely to cheat on their husbands were stay-at-home milmoos whose husbands were deployed elsewhere. Accounts suggest the problem has gotten even worse since then.

My late stepfather was retired from the Navy. He once told me that an experienced soldier or sailor could tell which wives were messing around by their demeanor when the husband had to leave for a long-term deployment: during the goodbyes, the faithful ones were crying and the cheating ones were smiling. The longer someone was in the military, the more likely the wife was smiling (not crying) when it was time to say goodbye to hubby for several months.

Now that more women serve in the military, there is probably a similar problem with husbands who remain behind.
Re: Infuriating Bullshit.......
March 14, 2018
kman
we heard often that the women most likely to cheat on their husbands were stay-at-home milmoos whose husbands were deployed elsewhere

Can confirm. Did several birth certificates where the husband was deployed and the wifey played with someone else. It was always a huge headache for me because the draconian state I live in. We're one of 11 states that say if you are married (even separated, cause the state doesn't recognize legal separation) the husband has to go on the birth certificate even if he's not the father. They then have to jump hoops to get it changed. I can't tell you how many times I've been screamed at for this. I would have loved to have been able to say "not my fault bitch you got an itch", but I digress.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login