Mamma Bears again
March 21, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/apos-accidentally-killed-best-friend-120000706.html

Two moos in their 30's are friends, but one moo ran over the kid of the other while taking the whole crew to daycare. The youngest ran out of the house and turned itself into a speed bump in the cul de sac as the friend, just leaving, ran over the kid. Friend is devastated and Moo forgives her friend, but admits she would've "killed a stranger" for the exact same mistake, a sprog she failed to notice and wrangle. Kids freak me out around cars because the buggers can zip in front of any car and an innocent stranger can become a target of a free ranger that darwinizes itself with a random car.
Re: Mamma Bears again
March 21, 2018
Oh, okay. Moo has an opportunity to "get the claws out" so to speak, but she won't do it because she knows the other moo personally. I can almost guarantee that if a stranger did this, she STILL wouldn't have the balls to do anything about it. I'm not saying she should. I just love how moos are all talk and no action. Kind of like when Dump said he would go into a school with a gunman and take him down, even if he didn't have a weapon. It's chest-thumping.

This moo was clearly negligent in looking after her offspring, which is why he got nailed in the first place. Maybe she's afraid that her incompetence will rise to the surface if she does confront the other moo? I'm just wondering.
March 22, 2018
mumofsixbirds
Oh, okay. Moo has an opportunity to "get the claws out" so to speak, but she won't do it because she knows the other moo personally. I can almost guarantee that if a stranger did this, she STILL wouldn't have the balls to do anything about it. I'm not saying she should. I just love how moos are all talk and no action. Kind of like when Dump said he would go into a school with a gunman and take him down, even if he didn't have a weapon. It's chest-thumping.

This moo was clearly negligent in looking after her offspring, which is why he got nailed in the first place. Maybe she's afraid that her incompetence will rise to the surface if she does confront the other moo? I'm just wondering.

I find when most parunts say shit like this, it's just a virtue signal. Sounds good, means absolutely nothing. Like most things moos say.
March 23, 2018
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/apos-accidentally-killed-best-friend-120000706.html

Kids freak me out around cars because the buggers can zip in front of any car and an innocent stranger can become a target of a free ranger that darwinizes itself with a random car.

Years ago, when I was in California and living the freeway life, I took an off-ramp at about 35 mph. Just then a sprog on a skateboard whizzed in front of me on the diagonal, from, say, the driver's door (approximately) to the passenger's side headlight and the on to the other side of the street. I came --> <-- that close to hitting the little bastard. If I had hit him, what do you want to bet that his moo and dud would have sued me for every penny I'd ever have made?

Yeah, kids around cars freak me out, too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login