Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Idaho and abortion

Posted by cfdavep 
Idaho and abortion
March 23, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/3858c77a-25a0-3a78-b123-0eb804558edb/ss_idaho-to-require-personal.html

I guess they want to pass a law in Idaho where women will be required to give an "abortion history" to abort. I guess they are really saying that if there has been a few then "isn't it time to stop this and settle down and realize that you need the gift of a baybee" Red states are getting really bad. I am glad I live in NY
Re: Idaho and abortion
March 23, 2018
I'm rather calm, and non-confrontational in most of my life,
but I fucking hate forced birthers using a flamethrower angry flipping off using a flamethrower angry flipping off

Fuck them with a rusty chainsaw, a cactus,
and anything else that gives them a dick to anus hemorrhoid using a flamethrower rusty chainsaw

So all that abortion history data will be anonymous? I call bull shitting on this! The state WILL find some way in the future to use this information against the women who had multiple abortions, because all of this anti-abortion horse shit is about controlling women: their lives, their right to work, to live, and to reproduce, or NOT reproduce as they see fit. Because heaven forbid a woman NOT breed, she is breaking man's rule that she will bear his child whether she wants to or not.

What the fuck is it with ugly white men and anti-abortion? Is it me, or do you ever notice that every anti-choice male trying to legislate control of a uterus is fugly as hell? Maybe legislating breeding is the only way they can get a woman to carry their spawn, because with their ugly-ass assholery and fulgly appearance, no woman in her right mind would agree to bear his kid.
March 24, 2018
If I have to use a loyalty card, I'd better get the 10th one free.
March 24, 2018
Peace
So all that abortion history data will be anonymous? I call bull shitting on this! The state WILL find some way in the future to use this information against the women who had multiple abortions, because all of this anti-abortion horse shit is about controlling women: their lives, their right to work, to live, and to reproduce, or NOT reproduce as they see fit. Because heaven forbid a woman NOT breed, she is breaking man's rule that she will bear his child whether she wants to or not.

Obamacare and other recent legislation requires medical records to be available electronically, and—long story short—these records were to be made viewable for medical personnel and government bureaucrats. Anything you tell a medical provider could go into your record, so your fears are highly valid, Peace.

The Centers for Disease Control has long wanted doctors to get a "sexual history" from new patients. Here's a link to the CDC brochure for doctors if you don't believe me:

CDC sexual history brochure

The questions include how many sexual partners, same- or opposite-sex, types of intercourse, etc. All of this goes into your medical record, and as personnel at my doctor's office confirmed for me, they don't even bother to ask those questions there because the intrusiveness discourages honesty. If you've been "promiscuous" or engaged in "risky practices", are you really going to want a doctor to put that in your record?

Another series of questions relates to depression and seems to have the intent of proving that everyone has depression to some extent and might even pose a danger to themselves under the right circumstances. Surprise! Those responses go into your record too. Some of the gun rights groups see an agenda behind this, if one day doctors are given free rein to say who might be too risky to own firearms (and some medical personnel have advocated that very thing). I had to answer that set of questions for my doctor's staff, and they didn't like that questionnaire any more than the one for sexual history.

So the concern about how many abortions any woman has had ending up in medical records for government busybodies to see is real. By the way, I wouldn't even call this a "conservative" or "pro-life" (or "pro-liar") agenda. The government, no matter who's in charge, wants more and more control over everybody. Gathering information is how they accomplish this. You've been warned.

The same government that so many people want to send them welfare checks and provide "protection" from bogeymen will turn and fuck over those same people given the first opportunity. I hope people in Idaho stand up against this stupid proposal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login