Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fertility clinic mechanical failure

Posted by cfdavep 
Fertility clinic mechanical failure
March 28, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/more-4-000-eggs-embryos-affected-storage-tank-233103593--abc-news-topstories.html

"Zenty admitted that it's unclear who turned the alert system off and that "we are still seeking those answers."

Wonder if someone is working there who sabatoged something from the inside. Just kinda got a vibe on that one.
A moo last night on tv was going on about how "we trusted them with our kids"
Creepy
Re: Fertility clinic mechanical failure
March 28, 2018
Cry me a Goddamned river stupid cows!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 29, 2018
I'm so twisted, but the first thing I thought of when I read the title of 'mechanical failure in fertility clinic', is a comic of some sow in stirrups in absolute horror/agony/cold sweat, with some malfunctioning, sparking robotic arm up her ....!
Perhaps with a caption saying something like 'the frozen "touch" of compa$$ionate IVF!!!'

- I'm so going to hell! beating with a lol hammer
March 29, 2018
nokidsandhappy
I'm so twisted, but the first thing I thought of when I read the title of 'mechanical failure in fertility clinic', is a comic of some sow in stirrups in absolute horror/agony/cold sweat, with some malfunctioning, sparking robotic arm up her ....!
Perhaps with a caption saying something like 'the frozen "touch" of compa$$ionate IVF!!!'

If you are you'll have LOTS of company.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 29, 2018
craftyzits
nokidsandhappy

No kidding. I decided long ago that my friends and must all be going to hell, so we're chartering a party bus for the occasion. Need a ride?
March 30, 2018
craftyzits
nokidsandhappy

Hey, save me a place, will you?
March 30, 2018
randomcfchick
craftyzits
nokidsandhappy

No kidding. I decided long ago that my friends and must all be going to hell, so we're chartering a party bus for the occasion. Need a ride?

I'll bring the booze

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login