Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Urban Dictionary definition of a breeder

Posted by freya 
Urban Dictionary definition of a breeder
March 28, 2018
link to breeder definition

The first one in particular sounds as if someone here could have authored it. The terms "moo" and "duh" are present!

I'm really glad the definition died out as slang for a straight person, because not all straight people breed. And plenty of homosexuals will go to all lengths to breed.
Re: Urban Dictionary definition of a breeder
March 29, 2018
I can't reach the site because my gaming blocker prevents me from doing so. It blocks out all gambling sites as well as some additional things, which can be annoying, but I leave it on anyways.

I'm also glad that gay people don't refer to hetero people as breeders anymore, because of the same reasons you have mentioned. I hate to be lumped in with idiots who let their gonads do the thinking for them.
March 29, 2018
child hatter??

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 30, 2018
twocents
child hatter??

I am a child hatter, myself.

Toques, flatcaps, helmets, baseball caps, skull caps, turbans, berets, patka, rumal, pork pie, kepi, bowler, bucket hat, deerstalker, homberg, tam, beefeater, panama, fedora, cloche, stocking cap or tiara : those kids will be wearing *something* on their heads.
March 31, 2018
twocents
child hatter??

Goes back to usenet and alt.support.childfree. Dumbass breeder came to troll and tried to call out members as child haters but misspelled it as hatters thus an ancestor of a meme was created.

cassia
twocents
child hatter??

Toques, flatcaps, helmets, baseball caps, skull caps, turbans, berets, patka, rumal, pork pie, kepi, bowler, bucket hat, deerstalker, homberg, tam, beefeater, panama, fedora, cloche, stocking cap or tiara : those kids will be wearing *something* on their heads.

I vote for a ball-gag.
April 13, 2018
yurble
cassia
twocents
child hatter??

I vote for a ball-gag.
The list from cassia is pure poetry and worthy of being etched in stone. Thankfully I wasn't drinking anything when reading it.
A store could be opened. Child Hatter. Thinking the ball-gag idea from twocents could become a real hit with the progressive set! And toadlers are famous for having just enough coordination to fling off their hats off at every opportunity, so toadler hats would be a big repeat sell. cowgirlsamuraicowboypimpguy with cigar and hat
April 14, 2018
freya
yurble
cassia
twocents
child hatter??

I vote for a ball-gag.
The list from cassia is pure poetry and worthy of being etched in stone. Thankfully I wasn't drinking anything when reading it.
A store could be opened. Child Hatter. Thinking the ball-gag idea from twocents could become a real hit with the progressive set! And toadlers are famous for having just enough coordination to fling off their hats off at every opportunity, so toadler hats would be a big repeat sell. cowgirlsamuraicowboypimpguy with cigar and hat

Thanks ! (blush)

Quite frankly I have as little interaction with breeders and their kids as possible in my life.
Many parents and their progeny have developed such an attitude of self-righteous indignation that there are high odds of some kind of negative encounter.
Doing business with families would likely have too many downsides for my liking.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login