Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos and April Fools Insensitive preggo pranks

Posted by cfdavep 
Moos and April Fools Insensitive preggo pranks
April 01, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/c02add9e-e3e4-3f18-983a-3ff7d5b091aa/ss_this-mom%E2%80%99s-viral-facebook.html

I guess this moo who miscarried can't handle it when women prank their boyfriends and husbands on April Fools announcing that the pee stick just turned positive only to tell them that they were just kidding. I feel sorry for some of the dudes, the scare they must've gotten. Anyway some moo who miscarried went all snowflake on these women and said that no one should be allowed to do a preggo prank because she was honest about her pee test which ended in a miscarriage. She then posted a pic of herself red faced and crying that the fetus fell out in the toilet or something and preggo pranks are too insensitive for her to handle.

Don't these moos realize that sometimes everyone has to hear about the other guy's wonderful fortune, like maybe a lottery win and no matter how envious one feels one just has to suck it up and count your own blessings. I mean the world is an unfair place, some people get what they want and others get shit on. I mean Jeez
Re: Moos and April Fools Insensitive preggo pranks
April 01, 2018
I just posted on facebook that I am pregnant and need an abortion with all the melodrama. My parent's don't have a facebook, but my acquaintances, aunts, and uncles do.I want to see their response. I'm thinking that my prank next year will be funnier.
April 01, 2018
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/c02add9e-e3e4-3f18-983a-3ff7d5b091aa/ss_this-mom%E2%80%99s-viral-facebook.html

I guess this moo who miscarried can't handle it when women prank their boyfriends and husbands on April Fools announcing that the pee stick just turned positive only to tell them that they were just kidding. I feel sorry for some of the dudes, the scare they must've gotten. Anyway some moo who miscarried went all snowflake on these women and said that no one should be allowed to do a preggo prank because she was honest about her pee test which ended in a miscarriage. She then posted a pic of herself red faced and crying that the fetus fell out in the toilet or something and preggo pranks are too insensitive for her to handle.

Don't these moos realize that sometimes everyone has to hear about the other guy's wonderful fortune, like maybe a lottery win and no matter how envious one feels one just has to suck it up and count your own blessings. I mean the world is an unfair place, some people get what they want and others get shit on. I mean Jeez

I'm trying to imagine being around a woman who flips out and goes psycho crazy every time she loses a clump. Since clump loss is extremely common, she could conceivably be flipping out nearly every month for the next 40 plus years. Minus 9 mos. times the 3 or 4 times she may carry to term. Or she could get a job, find a hobby and focus on the positive in her life rather than seeking out reasons to be butt hurt by the April Fools Day jokes of others. Imagine the fun of being around this Eeyore of a woman, she makes Debbie Downer seem uplifting!

And if she does have a loaf, imagine the poor thing having to deal with her moodiness and crap if she has another miscarriage. The one loaf isn't good enough and crazy moo who lacks the ability to handle any kind of frustration will poison the lives of those close to her because of it.
April 01, 2018
The woman in question posted her miscarriage sob story last year and then came back for more another year later. Clearly she is an attention whore.

Yahoo really is the lowest of the internet. At least the Daily Fail serves a purpose. And what's with the moralizing?

Welch’s story is a reminder that pregnancy is never something to take lightly. It’s so often a blessing that can be ripped away in an instant, and cause so much pain in a woman’s life.As we inch closer to April Fools’ Day, take Welch’s experience into consideration and refrain from pulling a fake pregnancy prank. It’s never funny to laugh at something that has caused turmoil in another’s life.

Fixed it for ya.
Welch’s story is a reminder that pregnancy is never something to take lightly. It’s so often not always a blessing that can be ripped away in an instant, and what a shame because the resultant womb product will eventually cause so much pain in a woman’s life.

As we inch closer to April Fools’ Day, take Welch’s experience into consideration and refrain from pulling a fake pregnancy prank. It’s never funny to laugh at something that has caused turmoil in another’s life if you are about to post a pregnancy prank on your Fakebook. Remember some people are delicate, special snowflakes who are incapable of comprehending that it's not always All About Them.
April 01, 2018
My SIL hasn’t been to a family function in over two years. She and a cousin got pregnant at the same time, but SIL miscarried and cousin carried to term. It’s a shame because she and her cousins all used to be incredibly close, and all of the cousins have sons that are the same age as SIL’s son. So not only has she thrown away her relationship with her cousins, she is also denying her son a group of ready made playmates.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
April 06, 2018
I don't see how this kind of prank could cause anyone to chuck a wobbly. It's not as if the prank was directed at HER, in which case I would say it's a bit on the insensitive side. I would never do it myself, but this person is overreacting and she's going to have to suck it up because life is like that. It sometimes isn't fair, and we don't all get what we want.

I've never understood the emotional craziness that accompanies infertile myrtles, even though I have a CL aunt who has everything in life, except the blessed loaf she always wanted. She has more money, love, friends, support and better health than many people her age, yet she blames all of her problems on her miscarriage. It is a sad state of affairs IMO.

If these women want to see hardship, they should go to a homeless shelter or animal shelter and try to do some volunteer work for...you know...existing humans and animals who would greatly appreciate the help. Maybe they would find some peace in helping others.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login