Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Preggo not allowed on Disney cruise

Posted by cfdavep 
Preggo not allowed on Disney cruise
April 02, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-says-armed-guard-banned-disney-cruise-25-weeks-pregnant-144913615.html

I guess the cut off is 24 weeks or moos-to-be need to stay off their ships, but this preggo is complaining. They want to travel with a week to go it seems and then let everyone else deal with them as they give birth.
Re: Preggo not allowed on Disney cruise
April 02, 2018
From the Disney Website
Women who have entered their 24th week of pregnancy as of their embarkation date or who will enter their 24th week of pregnancy during the cruise will be refused passage due to safety concerns.

Neither a doctor’s medical statement nor a waiver of liability will be accepted. In addition, Disney Cruise Line cannot be held responsible or liable for any complications relating to pregnancy at any stage.

I don't see any ambiguity in the policy.
April 02, 2018
The fact that Disney refunded their money for the cruise was very gracious and undeserved by this famblee. Of course, they are whining about the other expenses to travel to the cruise.
April 02, 2018
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-says-armed-guard-banned-disney-cruise-25-weeks-pregnant-144913615.html

I guess the cut off is 24 weeks or moos-to-be need to stay off their ships, but this preggo is complaining. They want to travel with a week to go it seems and then let everyone else deal with them as they give birth.

The very large comments section is not being supportive of our snowflake.
I think that people in general are getting fed up with ridiculous entitlement.
April 02, 2018
freya
The fact that Disney refunded their money for the cruise was very gracious and undeserved by this famblee. Of course, they are whining about the other expenses to travel to the cruise.

I agree. The article is a waste of web space. What's the next scandal? A 19 year old complaining that they weren't served alcohol at a bar?

There are plenty of newsworthy topics that should dominate our media. Instead we're bombarded with stories like these.
April 04, 2018
Mr. Kittehpeoples read one report that said she had a doctor's note, but that she claimed she didn't know about the policy. So why show up with the note?

I'd love to know what the "heated remark" was that pulled in the police. I find it telling that she's saying her complaint is about the treatment they received, not the policy, but she describes it as a "terrible Disney experience." She probably figures that Disney has more money than the Miami-Dade police and are more likely to cough up some cash to make her shut up and go away.
April 05, 2018
I can think of sooo many things that can go wrong with a cow on a cruise.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login