Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My cousins toadler WARNING: Animal cruelty

Posted by ladybug2203 
My cousins toadler WARNING: Animal cruelty
April 10, 2018
My moms sister was watching her 1 yr old toadler grandson. Mom said she sent her a video of the kid throwing food on the floor (normal, dogs will sometimes eat food babies throw on the floor), i didnt see the video myself (mom offered i said no), but according to my mom she said the kid was throwing his dishes silverware and cup really hard at their elderly dog who has cancer and said my aunt was laughing in the video. She did nothing to correct this. angry smiley

Toadlers are toadlers i get it but their handlers really need to correct this, but the fact that my aunt thought this was funny and did nothing to protect the ill elderly dog makes my blood boil
Re: My cousins toadler WARNING: Animal cruelty
April 11, 2018
speaking of sickening toadler animal cruelty, I recently saw a "My Cat From Hell" segment. They featured a family with 2 cats.The 4 year old girl was allowed free rein with the lovely long-haired white cat named (I think) Sophie. Jackson was in agony watching it! She would "cuddle", more like savagely SQUISH the cat all the time. Then she takes the cat by the chest area and FLINGS it up and down! With the back end of it's body just whipping through the air over and over! The parents are filmed just sort of standing by looking spacey--not even saying "don't do that" ineffectually or anything. They were just SO mystified on why the other cat hid in terror and misbehaved. Even when Jackson said he would be forced to take the cats away if they didn't stop the brat, they seemingly couldn't grasp any way of stopping her!
Even after his advice and threats in his first visit, the next video still showed the little devil doing the same stuff--AND the parents standing by the same. I had to turn it off, so I didn't see the end--I am haunted by worry about that cat. I tried every way I know to find a video of that show, but I did not note the episode # or anything, so I have failed. GAD!! I REALLY hate kids!! Sorry, I don't deny it.
April 11, 2018
My cousin and her penis are getting married this summer (even though theyve broken up and gotten back together a million times), mom keeps begging me to go to wedding even though i told her hell to the N-O. Its not just the animal incident, they are terrible people that i dont want in my life at all.
April 11, 2018
Dammit, there is nothing that boils my blood like this stuff. No excuse for it, ever. Animals are not objects!

Some POS outside town has a herd of cattle, and he bought four young calves at auction. He took them home and had them outside in the coldest part of the winter, which gets pretty extreme here. Long story short, Mr. POS was charged with animal neglect when two of the calves were found dead (and frozen) and the other two very sick. He just plain left them outside with no protection or food. He pled not guilty so his ass will go to trial. I truly hope he gets sent up the river for this. But this is Wisconsin, so who knows.rusty chainsaw

It takes a child to raze a village.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login