Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another preggo with cancer

Posted by cfdavep 
Another preggo with cancer
April 13, 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5613607/Pregnant-woman-29-diagnosed-terminal-cancer-scan-17-weeks-pregnancy.html

Moo of course, won't abort and the cancer is "incurable" yet they want go-fund-me $$$$ for when she is dead I guess.
Re: Another preggo with cancer
April 13, 2018
She had aggressive treatments in 2017 and was declared "cancer free' and immediately got knocked up.

Pregnasty lowers your immunity. no brains on this one.
April 13, 2018
bell_flower
She had aggressive treatments in 2017 and was declared "cancer free' and immediately got knocked up.

Pregnasty lowers your immunity. no brains on this one.

Make no mistake about it, this wanna-moo isn't returning to work anytime soon. Even if she miscarries she will need aggressive cancer treatments that aren't exactly lunch hour friendly.

It takes 2 years for the cancer to be completely removed from the bloodstream. They could have waited 2 years until her immune system recovered then became preggo. Not waiting may either kill her or could be enough strain on her immune system to cause the secondary cancer.

The word "incurable" should be a deterrent that would cause a reasonable woman abort and try again when their life isn't threatened. What about taking a nice vacation instead? Is hearing the word "incurable" similar to having a baybee to bring a couple that is about to divorce closer? Total disregard for the kid in both circumstances. And who is going to take care of the baybee while the moo is being treated for a deadly disease? She may be young but those treatments are brutal and kill lots of people. Staying up all night isn't going to be realistic nor is all the constant care giving. If anything there will be a moo and baybee requiring lots of care. And duh is going to have his hands full with working to pay for all of this.
April 14, 2018
When I hear of cancer at a very young age, I immediately think of genes that need to be passed on! After all, we want the next generation to have motivation to find a cure like we said they will.
April 16, 2018
yurble
When I hear of cancer at a very young age, I immediately think of genes that need to be passed on! After all, we want the next generation to have motivation to find a cure like we said they will.

Maybe growing up without a mother is just the incentive that will drive the kid to become the next cancer curer!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login