Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Senate allowing baybeez on the floor

Posted by freya 
Senate allowing baybeez on the floor
April 17, 2018
Senate allowing children under the age of 1 to be brought onto the floor after Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) gave birth to a baby girl earlier this month

It isn't just that I resent this because I don't want to be forced to deal with and acknowledge baybeez, being around them at work isn't productive for anyone unless it is a daycare.

Concern is that it is just a matter of time before there are baybeez everywhere at work because this is yet another article that makes them think it is socially acceptable to do so. And when they aren't sleeping they are screaming, crying or feeding and all involve noise. Perhaps there is a silver lining, some work places may allow employees to work from home.

Listening to a kid or animal wailing is very counterproductive to jobs which require undivided concentration. And many men and women admit the main enjoyment of going to work is to get away from kids and wailing.

It is bad enough already that there is always someone bringing their kids to work, no matter how well behaved they are. Kids have no business at work unless they are also employed at the same place.
Re: Senate allowing baybeez on the floor
April 18, 2018
Yuck. This is one of the many reasons I'm glad to be on disability and not working. It does suck to be sick and not have the energy to do much, but it is still better than all the bullshit of working or looking for work. One of the reasons I was a lab technician is because it is a fairly dangerous job so people can't bring their kids into the lab. I remember visiting my dad at work when I was a kid. He had his own office and I was expected to behave like a civilized human being. Now most workplaces are open plan and kids are allowed to be feral crack monkeys. That must be hell. It pisses me off there are fewer and fewer places to get away from kids.
April 18, 2018
US lawmakers are notorious for not really reading or knowing what they're voting on, so doubt this is going to have any impact on productivity. When your work is already shitty, adding a kid isn't going to make it shittier.

But that doesn't change the fact that children don't belong in the workplace.
April 19, 2018
How will they be able to tell? There's already 100 of them in there.

"How will they be able to tell? There's already 100 of them in there"

HAHAHAHA. That is true
April 19, 2018
This just looks so Turd World, carrying the brat around in a sling. I respected her before she felt the need to breed and inflict her spawn on others. Now I wouldn't vote for her if I lived in her state for anything. You'd think with her money. she could afford a fucking nanny. I'm sure, too, she breastfeeding howling crotch maggot the little maggot and everyone has that inflicted on them as well. Wish they'd make a law about this bullshit but they never will.
April 19, 2018
I live in her state, I'm not voting for her. Now in Chicago City Hall they are allowing aldermen to bring babies to work also on the floor. This is the new work atmosphere.
April 20, 2018
cfuter
I live in her state, I'm not voting for her. Now in Chicago City Hall they are allowing aldermen to bring babies to work also on the floor. This is the new work atmosphere.

Don't blame you. And I am so glad that at least for now, I can stay home--don't want this sort of crap pushed in my face.24/7.
April 20, 2018
Well, they voted for it, so it's on them. I bet a lot of them didn't even want the baby there, but were too craven to state that for fear of backlash.
April 20, 2018
I feel the same. People were holding her up as a really cool person, and I was thinking she was a good one. But besides wanting to bring her cum trophy to the floor of the Senate AND breastfeed while there, didn't she hatch the thing at the age of 50? Removes all thoughts I had of her being a smart person.
April 20, 2018
reeniebessagain
I feel the same. People were holding her up as a really cool person, and I was thinking she was a good one. But besides wanting to bring her cum trophy to the floor of the Senate AND breastfeed while there, didn't she hatch the thing at the age of 50? Removes all thoughts I had of her being a smart person.

Which means 99% certainty IVF was involved.
April 20, 2018
My hub says she's been totally open about the IVF. Articles in the paper listed concerns about it. It complicates things that she's in a wheelchair also. She can't get around to other areas to BF discreetly. They said, they know she has decorum and won't change a diaper on the Senate floor. I call bullshit, it's only a matter of time...for someone to do it.

I'm in 50s, I can't imagine running after a kid or two now into my 60s and worrying about college in my 70s. Older parents say they are more ready for kids, have more patience, been there, did that w/ other freedoms of pre-child life, but I kinda call bull. Everyone I know is counting the days to retirement (unless saddled down w/ their boomerang bratz) and ready to relax someday. They dont want complications. Not to mention the health factors that start showing up in your 50s and 60s. She's very dumb for breeding now. But I think she maybe could have planned it where she didnt have a 10 day old during voting sessions.
April 21, 2018
Are you even supposed to take a 10-day-old out in public? I thought you were supposed to keep them at home for a while, until their immune systems built up.
April 21, 2018
yurble
Are you even supposed to take a 10-day-old out in public? I thought you were supposed to keep them at home for a while, until their immune systems built up.

I was thinking the same thing.
April 21, 2018
Senate offices are very close to the Capitol and are in the same complex. Many are connected via underground rail cars--you don't even have to get wet to vote. And many are quite large, big enough for a portable baybee sleeper or bed.

She could have a babysitter or nanny watch the kid in the office while she goes to vote.

But that would mean missing a chance to attention-whore.

Babies don't belong in a senate chamber. Babies don't belong at work. End of story.
April 21, 2018
http://abc7chicago.com/politics/senator-duckworth-opens-up-about-pregnancy-struggles/2992460/

Duckworth's second child, another girl, is due in April. She said her journey to motherhood has not been an easy one.

"The lesson from my situation is a struggle with my fertility. In my, the early part of my career, which was also for most women in your 20s and early 30s, your prime fertility years were also my career-building years," she said.

In a nation with 326 MILLION people, since when the fuck is fertility a problem.

Fertility nonsense aside, I've admired her for military service and overcoming the loss of her legs. I mean, she was a lieutenant colonel. Now that's an achievement, making lieutenant colonel rank. Getting pregnant, not so much an achievement.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login