Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

He doesn't like hearing the word "no"

Posted by yurble 
He doesn't like hearing the word "no"
April 23, 2018
So says the mother of a 12-year-old Australian boy who stole a credit card and booked a flight and hotel to Bali. She sounds pathetic and ineffectual; that's the kind of thing you say when a two-year old is having a tantrum. I'm sure he didn't hear "no" often enough in childhood, and he's going to be a real treat to be around in a few more years, when he still hasn't learned to respect a no.

Oh, and nice spin on the article, mentioning that he wasn't checked by airport staff - when he selected airlines which allow 12-year-olds to fly unaccompanied - as if it were their responsibility instead of the brat's parents'.
Re: He doesn't like hearing the word "no"
April 23, 2018
and his mother had to get online and buy a same day ticket to Bali to pick him up and then pay off a huge credit card bill. Sounds like good times
April 23, 2018
That behavior had BETTER be curbed NOW or else those parents are in for a world of hurt from that kid.

Just wait til he becomes an adult. He'll be hearing "NO" quite a lot. He's going to have to learn how to suck it up, because he won't be some young loaf anymore, and people won't be thinking this shit is cute. He'll just be going to jail.
April 23, 2018
Shoulda fucking left him in Bali.
April 23, 2018
I heard no a lot growing up, but was almost never allowed to say it.
April 24, 2018
cfdavep
and his mother had to get online and buy a same day ticket to Bali to pick him up and then pay off a huge credit card bill. Sounds like good times

I am sure if I had done something like that, my parents would have made me pay back the credit card charges through chores, although they would have forgiven some of the debt in lieu of birthday gifts. And that would have been quite independent of any punishment for the act itself.

The moo's comment to the media already shows why she sucks as a parent. Instead of saying what she's going to do to fix the problem, she makes herself out to be completely helpless when it comes to discipline.
April 24, 2018
kittehpeoples

!!!!THIS^^^!!!

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 25, 2018
kittehpeoples

...after first cancelling the credit card.
April 25, 2018
Send him to a bad kid's camp.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 30, 2018
Military school.

Seriously, why did the credit card company and/or the airline go along with this? It didn't occur to them to check with the cardholder? I'd sue both of them for damages.
April 30, 2018
JoJo
Military school.

Seriously, why did the credit card company and/or the airline go along with this? It didn't occur to them to check with the cardholder? I'd sue both of them for damages.

I'm seeing follow-up articles where the moo is blaming various parties for letting this happen. I think it is a cover for her own failures. I don't see why it is their responsibility, if the use of the card didn't trigger fraud detection. Which it wouldn't have - it was from her house, for a passenger sharing her surname and physical address.

Maybe she shouldn't have raised a brat.
May 03, 2018
talked to someone in the military once. he made it clear they do NOT like getting these entitle-brats.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login