Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It occurred to me why gubmint encourages illegals

Posted by twocents 
It occurred to me why gubmint encourages illegals
May 01, 2018
We are not taking care of who is already here. Many of them are people dealing with aged relatives, are disabled earlier in life, etc. The people coming in are of child bearing age or believe in big famblees. What better way to get a subservient slave population of gubmint titty suckers. This occurred to me reading a letter in agingcare.com. A NH is threatening to dump an elderly person, who is only related by marriage to an ex, on the doorstep of their work due to medicaid not paying or paying enough to the nursing home. (nursing home is being shady imo). This is why the observation. All the goody two shoes, ass lickers, and what not are not fawning over these people and rallying to their cause. All they care about are potential breeders.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: It occurred to me why gubmint encourages illegals
May 01, 2018
I'm expecting euthanasia to be mandatory soon for those who are aged or disabled.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 01, 2018
""The U.S. has a rich immigration history and many people have been able to improve their lives by coming to the United States. However, the realities of (over) population are starting to raise their ugly heads. Plus there is the problem of not being able to truly vet people when they get here for criminal or terrorist activity.

What better way to get a subservient slave population of gubmint titty suckers.

There are many hard-working immigrants who come here and don't suck government teat. They work their asses off.

There have friends on the left and the right but for different reasons. The left supports asylum, etc.

Rich and greedy people on both sides are all for an exploitable labor pool of people who have to fly under the radar, therefore they aren't subject to minimum wage, working conditions, etc.

It wouldn't have gone on this long if there weren't some advantage to someone.""
May 02, 2018
bell_flower
There are many hard-working immigrants who come here and don't suck government teat. They work their asses off.

There have friends on the left and the right but for different reasons. The left supports asylum, etc.

Rich and greedy people on both sides are all for an exploitable labor pool of people who have to fly under the radar, therefore they aren't subject to minimum wage, working conditions, etc.

It wouldn't have gone on this long if there weren't some advantage to someone.

The neocons like the cheap labor. The left likes the idea of changing the country demographically so as to ensure future election victories.

But really, the left versus the right is immaterial in the immigration issue. The fact remains that unlike the turn of the 20th century, the US will not need to import masses of (largely) unskilled workers to staff factories and run farms in the 21st century.

Take a look at the macro issues that we'll be facing in the coming decades: Poverty, terrorism, water supply, food supply, disease... is the answer to any of these problems, "More people!"? No. Many nations lack the necessary infrastructure to handle their current populations let alone the idea of taking more on.
May 02, 2018
bell_flower
The U.S. has a rich immigration history and many people have been able to improve their lives by coming to the United States. However, the realities of (over) population are starting to raise their ugly heads. Plus there is the problem of not being able to truly vet people when they get here for criminal or terrorist activity.

What better way to get a subservient slave population of gubmint titty suckers.

It wouldn't have gone on this long if there weren't some advantage to someone.
I don't think it's immigrants that people have an issue with, it's illegal immigrants that people are not keen on. With regular immigrants they had followed the rules and paperwork and went through the proper legal channels to get here. Most don't try to cause trouble if they can help it, and they are mainly interested in doing what they came here to do.

However illegal immigrants are like squatters. They want stuff without going through the effort to 'earn' it. Some even deliberately birth children in the US to keep the government from 'seperating' them (anchor babies) or bring young children here and raise them up as 'Americans,' even though this will be exceedingly cruel later on, because the government won't give two shits about their sob story when it determined they broke the law and it's time to pay the piper. All because they didn't want to go through the paperwork now, that would have earned them protection later on.

I've seen comments by legal immigrants, and they don't like these people. They feel like it shits on their own time, money, and effort when soft hearted liberals and such try to 'cater' to these law-breakers by promising them stuff they in no way shape or form earned, and making their own respective groups look bad because Americans associate that group with border breakers. And before it is said that some of these folks will do jobs that Americans won't, it because most of these 'unfavorable' jobs have deteriorated from being good jobs to the point they are unnecessarily dangerous, underpaid, and overworked, because people who are not hiding from the government would have reported the ugly conditions and exploitation long ago. Instead most illegals 'take it' because they are afraid of drawing government attention, and these 'jobs' use up their bodies, health and youth like so much grist, all because it's just seen as too much of a pain in the short term trying to secure some legal documents.
May 03, 2018
I'm not for illegal immigration for several reasons, the biggest one is it's basically human trafficking and we're allowing it. You can't really live in a country while looking over your shoulder for either immigration, police or gangs. They are literally the perfect victim. How can you go to the police if your family is kidnapped by gangs looking for money? Or if your employer decides to not pay you and basically make you a slave? Being raped? They really can't and our government is party to this. People were left to die in a locked trailer in the desert, granted they knew the risk and still took it, but no one should die like this and our government allows it by not making it harder to be illegal in the country. I understand being sympathetic, but we also are not taking care of our own people. It sounds horrible, but when seniors are choosing between eating and taking their meds....or eating pet food just to make it....we have too serious of a problem to keep taking in people who believe the laws do not apply to them. We were inundated with illegal immigrants after Hurricane Katrina that came here to work. I mean no disrespect, but crime went through the roof. Border Patrol cars that were rare to see became a staple. Babies were born and celebrations happened because they didn't have to leave the country and I got to process many "proof of birth" certificates so medicaid and welfare could be applied for. Our immigration system is broken and it should be overhauled, but coming over the border this way is disrespectful to those that worked to get here and came here the right way. There is bad and stereotypes in every single group, but this really has to stop.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
May 04, 2018
If other countries are willing to take us in when all the hell breaks loose over here, then I say OK, it's a 2 way street.
May 04, 2018
Techie
If other countries are willing to take us in when all the hell breaks loose over here, then I say OK, it's a 2 way street.

I doubt that will happen for anyone except those who have dual citizenship with another nation.
May 04, 2018
StudioFiftyFour
Techie

I doubt that will happen for anyone except those who have dual citizenship with another nation.

Well, I say it is only fair that others keep their doors open to us if we keep our doors open to them. I don't have dual citizenship and I do at times wonder, where could I go if all the hell broke loose here? Are there places that would take us?
May 04, 2018
Techie
StudioFiftyFour
Techie

Well, I say it is only fair that others keep their doors open to us if we keep our doors open to them. I don't have dual citizenship and I do at times wonder, where could I go if all the hell broke loose here? Are there places that would take us?

Canada. We take everyone.
May 04, 2018
mumofsixbirds

Canada. We take everyone.

It's a beautiful country. I love Montreal and I'd like to see the Canadian west before my days are over. But the older I get the less interest I have in subzero winters and massive taxation.
May 06, 2018
I think I said this before but the biggest deterrent would be to stop ALL handouts. That would leave only the ones who work here. If they move in with family or friends, then they can support them. No welfare, food stamps, soc. sec, education, housing. I might consider health but they get booted. There's a saying: whatever gubmint subsidizes multiplies. This means everything. And illegals make perfect slave labor. On the other hand, I recommend a book called Confessions of an economic jackal'. I have and it really leaves me wondering who is running things. And to answer someone elses observation, no it is not a 2 way street. I defy anyine ti go south of the border and start demanding what they of us. Ultimately, it ALL goes back ti over population. Conservatives resist sending b.c.? Well the kultures also demand excessive breeding and they don't want to hear otherwise. Resources: finite or not. When will they realize they have destroyed the last rainforest. 70 years? A couple generations. They can't and won't look that far ahead because they can't face the truth. We all over breed

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login