Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Boob feeding when they are five

Posted by cfdavep 
Boob feeding when they are five
May 10, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/82b7aa94-4582-3efc-bec3-2936c0475bc7/ss_preschooler-being-breastfed.html

I guess this moo has to wait for the school bus for her kid to come home so she can boob feed her. The hubby wants to leave and says their is no sex life as those boobs are a "no go zone" for the spouse.
Re: Boob feeding when they are five
May 10, 2018
The demented sow is waking her daughter several times during the night to breast feed! WTF is wrong with this broodmare??
May 10, 2018
What are they doing about school lunches? Does the kid drink what mom has "pumped"?
May 10, 2018
This is obviously all about her, and they call us selfish.
May 11, 2018
Social Services should remove the child ASAP.
May 11, 2018
I guess as long as moo can get her tits sucked regularly by her brat, the duh is out of the picture. I agree. This is a case of child abuse.
May 11, 2018
Child-led weaning = waking the child up in the middle of the night to feed them. Riiiight.
May 12, 2018
My old boss was a beefer like this. The kid was 4. I didn't know it at the time, but my boss had serious mental health issues, was not taking her meds (LITHIUM) for years because she just HAD to beef the kid. She had walking pneumonia for A YEAR because she said she couldn't take any medicine because her 4 YEAR OLD was still beefing.....

She was really nuts, she should have been taking those meds. AND she was talking about wanting another kid.... and she had 4, all under the age of 10. And she was running her own business, I say running, but really she sat in the back of the store all day, playing WoW 10 hours a day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login