Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Women thought she almost hit sprog then realized it was a dog

Posted by cfdavep 
Women thought she almost hit sprog then realized it was a dog
May 17, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/passionate-open-letter-person-pushing-223055199.html

Woman's world stops when she thought there was a baybee in the stroller, but then saw it was a dog and tells people that if they have dogs in strollers than it is a deception to the public. I don't understand this dogs in strollers thing, but I can't see it as a "deception" Ever notice that most women's world's will stop when they think it is a baybee that gets hit and f%^# all adults, old people and any animal?
Re: Women thought she almost hit sprog then realized it was a dog
May 17, 2018
May 17, 2018
So a child pushing a stroller with a baby doll is a deception then? WTF?
I remember where I used to live, there was an elderly lady who used a stroller for her rescued rat terrier. He was over twenty years old and had severe arthritis. I saw her out there all the time, would stop and chat with her and pet her sweet puppy. She admitted to me once that she had spent almost $20,000 in vet bills for her dog because he suffered with several conditions when she adopted him.

One day I saw her without the stroller. I asked her where Charlie was, and she burst into tears. I never saw her again after that. I was heartbroken for her.

I saw how much she loved and cared for that sweet little dog, and I admired her for taking such good care of him.

Now, I could just imagine some deranged moo nearly running her and her pup down, and feeling relieved that there wasn't a loaf in the stroller.

Breeders make me sick, and I still don't GET why they think they are the unselfish ones. Brutes.
May 18, 2018
We should all buy one.

Also, how could she tell just by looking at the dog that it was perfectly healthy? Dogs get invisible illnesses too you stupid mare.
May 20, 2018
thom_c
We should all buy one.

If you have one of those on a crowded sidewalk joggers and bicyclists aren't going to play territorial games with you. All hail the magnificence of the stroller!
In some regions there is an entitled bicyclist mentality where they think they have the right of way over both pedestrians and cars and belong on sidewalks even when there are designated bike lines. Smaller dogs may not be safe on these trails and sidewalks. Used to have a cat who would have loved being outside with this stroller. It is pretty much impossible to take a kitty on a walk. Roll her to a park and let her out to play on a leash, heaven for kitty!
May 20, 2018
The comments aren't supporting this woman. So many people commenting about strollers for their elderly
and sick pets, good for them and the compassion and love they show to their companions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login