Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

tldr: Don't breed when you are in a bad relationship. Unfortunately the rest of us are paying for these idiots.

Posted by bell_flower 
So it's National Missing Chyld month or something like that.

This is a long article that verifies what we all know. Most cases of child abduction are from family members, often non-custodial parents.

There is also a lot of hand-wringing about how police don't "properly" follow up because they consider it to be a matter of family law. I can see why police officers act that way because how do they know the parent who presents the problem isn't lying?

The failure to initiate investigations, take reports or obtain photographs is contrary to national guidelines recommending that police be immediately dispatched in response to all missing- or abducted-child complaints.

Are you freaking kidding me? By all means let's send MORE resources to officiate between two losers who shouldn't have bred and are fighting over their crotch nuggets.

Imagine how productive the police would be if they weren't dealing with the aftermath of stupid conception.

Most people are obsessed with lecturing single or childfree people about the need to breed taxpayers for Da Future. I'm more concerned about DA PRESENT. The whole "family court" system is overwhelmingly used by parents who are getting divorced, fighting over their kids, or entering their poorly-parented crotch nuggets in the system. They should be paying more because they are using these public services. angry flipping off
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login