Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

D oug S tanhope's new memoir has a foreword by Dr. Drew

Posted by Ketchup 
D oug S tanhope's new memoir has a foreword by Dr. Drew
May 21, 2018
I haven't read it yet but as the subject line says, Dr. Drew wrote the foreword to D oug S tanhope's recently published memoir. Has anyone else read this yet? I find this weird since Doug is well known in CF circles for his CF position while many of us here know how Dr. Drew feels (and has gone after members of this board).

/edited to avoid trollage
Re: D oug S tanhope's new memoir has a foreword by Dr. Drew
May 21, 2018
I want to hear more about Dr. Drew going after members of this board.

I think the guy is just what they call in television an “easy turn,” meaning someone who will always say yes to being on TV. I would assume the same type of personality would agree to seeing his name in print no matter the reason. He narrated a documentary called Divorce Corp, which would dissuade anyone with a three-digit IQ from marrying or having children, at least if they live in the US.
May 21, 2018
I haven't read the book but the fact that anyone worth millions of dollars takes the time to come here and troll others is a disgrace.
May 22, 2018
happyhiker
I want to hear more about Dr. Drew going after members of this board.

I think the guy is just what they call in television an “easy turn,” meaning someone who will always say yes to being on TV. I would assume the same type of personality would agree to seeing his name in print no matter the reason. He narrated a documentary called Divorce Corp, which would dissuade anyone with a three-digit IQ from marrying or having children, at least if they live in the US.

Happened after the Harris hot car murder in GA. Harris online trail led to some CF sites and of course big breeder media wanted to blame us for duh's malevolence.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,361353,page=2

Doug was all over SiriusXM radio a few months ago, and explained how that happened. But for the love of Dog, I can't recall what he said.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login