Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teen owes millions for wildfire

Posted by cfdavep 
Teen owes millions for wildfire
May 22, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-teen-must-repay-37m-starting-oregon-wildfire-170505180.html

I wonder if his wages will be garnished into the afterlife?
Re: Teen owes millions for wildfire
May 22, 2018
One person mentioned in the comments that it would take over 1100 years for the kid to pay it back, and that any tax returns or lottery winnings could also be retained by the state. I say, tell him the debt would rollover to any kids/grandkids/great-grandkids he has, with any luck it'll put him off breeding, spare any more stupid from entering into the gene pool...
May 22, 2018
I bet the breeder pleasers will fight against this on social media and it will be reversed. Also if he has to live with this he will probably still breed cause "optimism" thinking any life life is worth a debt like that.
May 22, 2018
cfdavep
I bet the breeder pleasers will fight against this on social media and it will be reversed. Also if he has to live with this he will probably still breed cause "optimism" thinking any life life is worth a debt like that.

Yeah, you know his parents will fight it...god forbid their kid be held responsible for something so heinous.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login