Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to get French citizenship

Posted by cfdavep 
How to get French citizenship
May 28, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/news/real-life-spider-man-scrambles-061542988.html

Climb part way up the Eiffel Tower and rescue a sprog.
Re: How to get French citizenship
May 29, 2018
And duh of the year was being a productive citizen:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/father-of-boy-saved-by-french-spiderman-was-playing-pok%C3%A9mon-go-while-son-dangled-from-balcony-police-say/ar-AAxWY6X?li=BBnb7Kz

Citizenship as a reward for doing the right thing is only appropriate when citizenship is withdrawn for doing the wrong thing. I sure hope the irresponsible duh will face charges over this.
June 02, 2018
yurble
Citizenship as a reward for doing the right thing is only appropriate when citizenship is withdrawn for doing the wrong thing. I sure hope the irresponsible duh will face charges over this.

An excellent point. But can you imagine the backlash from lowlifes (and sympathizers) at risk of losing citizenship because they only looked away for a secondtm and have already suffered enoughtm?
June 03, 2018
That father should be charged with negligence and child endangerment.
September 25, 2018
The duh has received a slap on the wrist for his negligence: a three-month suspended sentence and an obligation to take a parenting course. The boy was returned to the custody of his breeders just one day after the incident occurred. So typical. It doesn't matter what breeders do to their children:

The father, who has not been named, left the little boy alone to go shopping and then delayed his return to play Pokemon Go, prosecutors said at the time.

They always get away with actions that would send a non-related adult to prison for a long, long time.
September 25, 2018
and, meanwhile back in the states, in Lakewood, NJ someones 'precious baby' was crawling across a busy road. A motorist used his work vehicle to block traffic. More asshole parunts.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login