Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Now THIS is the way to handle a brat!

Posted by cfbitchfromla 
Now THIS is the way to handle a brat!
May 29, 2018
I am in love with my husband, so I make no excuses. We are BRATFREE to the point of sterilization, and we don't give a flying FUCK who bitches about it!

Flight from Paris to LAX so we can see mutual relatives. Moocunt behind us releases her cunt-spawn. Kicks the back of OUR seat so hard that chief flight attendant comes back to us and tells us to move to a higher class so we "won't be bothered" (UHM, HELL-THE-FUCKING-O!--WE ALLFUCKINGREADY *PAID* FOR THIS SHIT!!!!!!!) "be bothered" by this.

Moofuckingcunttwatwhorebitch whines and complains that she and her cuntshot weren't offered an upgrade (after we landed) and my wonderful husband says to staff to tell the whore to FOAD.

As we cleared customs and immigration in the US, mootwat attempts to blame US for inflight problems. She gets shot down and gets her twunt and asshole stretched between LAX and JFK as to WHY.

We leave peacefully. Enjoying a nice morning
Re: Now THIS is the way to handle a brat!
May 29, 2018
Were your husband and you offered a free upgrade cfbitchfromla? Just want to make sure I read it correctly.
May 30, 2018
What airline did you fly? This is great.
May 30, 2018
So sorry you had to endure that crap, when did this happen? Because I thought your spouse passed away last summer? Not trying to be nosy, just curious.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login