Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The negligent moo waitress

Posted by ondinette 
The negligent moo waitress
June 01, 2018
Oh the things you can hear when you listen to strangers' conversations. But I can't remember the last time I heard something as head-exploding as this. Maybe never.

Today I went to Village Inn around 5 pm. Lunch for me, I'm a night owl. Soon after I arrived a couple with two kids came in and sat near me. That was okay because the kids were surprisingly well behaved. The waitress was pleasant and looked to be somewhere in her 20s, it was hard to tell exactly. After she took my order she spent several minutes talking to the other people. Maybe she knew them. I could not help overhearing what she said.

She recently was caught driving without a license. But she has a permit, so it is legal for her to drive in this state. The cops took her car anyway and she had to pay $400 to get it back. She must have done something else wrong, I didn't hear that part too clearly. The $400 came out of her rent money and the rent is due tomorrow. She has a 3 year old daughter and child protective service might be coming after her because her roommate went to a party and got busted for drugs while she was babysitting the daughter. The moo does not want to kick out the roommate because she (the roommate) owes her money.

CPS came after her last year because her daughter had bruises after visiting the babydaddy. They charged her with physical and sexual abuse. They later dropped the charges but told her not to let the babydaddy see the daughter anymore.

If she can't pay the rent and gets kicked out she will have no where to go. Her mom lives in a small apartment with two roommates and her dad is an abusive alcoholic. She and the kid will have to live in her car.

She said something about wanting the daughter to be a waitress too, but it would violate child labor laws. A 3 year old? WTF?

Holy fuck. I want to feel bad for someone who might be homeless soon because that sucks massive donkey dick. But she seems incapable of making good decisions. I do feel sorry for the daughter. With parents like hers she has pretty much zero chance of a good future, and she didn't choose to be born. If CPS takes her away and puts her with a better family she might have a chance. But that would be the only way. What a sick, sick, sick fucked up world this is. wide-eyed freak out
Re: The negligent moo waitress
June 01, 2018
I sure hope she knew those other people. If she didn't, she must have been playing the sympathy card for tips. If she had said all that to me, I would have asked to see the manager immediately and asked to be served by another waitress.
June 01, 2018
Well, it could be for tips, but I have heard of girls like her. They are the partay animals who get knocked up at some house party and then have the kid to "force themselves to grow up" then as time goes on life kicks them in the head due to their past choices of not thinking of a career or preparing for college, just partying.
June 01, 2018
quiltergirl
I sure hope she knew those other people. If she didn't, she must have been playing the sympathy card for tips. If she had said all that to me, I would have asked to see the manager immediately and asked to be served by another waitress.

That was my immediate thought. She's heard some of the stories of people leaving amazing tips for deserving waitstaff and decided to see if she could cash in, too. Another example of breeders wanting everyone else to pay away their problems.
June 02, 2018
Just another bottom dweller

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login