Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bridgette Nielsen: another idiot Geezer Breeder

Posted by bell_flower 
Bridgette Nielsen: another idiot Geezer Breeder
June 04, 2018
There are disgusting pictures of her 54 year old self with an enormous swollen belly.

Daily Fail.

Another "miracle" of modern medicine.

She's married for the fifth to a guy who is 15 years younger than she is and she already has four other kids.

The only thing grosser than this are all the positive "you go, Girl" Daily Fail comments. Proof that most people in the world are Breeder-brained idiots.
Re: Bridgette Nielsen: another idiot Geezer Breeder
June 04, 2018
Ewwwwww.....The IVF doctor who managed to get this old bag knocked up should have his license revoked.
June 05, 2018
Good Morning America (tv show that celebrates all things Moo & Kiddos) had a big long celebratory piece on her pignancy. I thought, "Don't give these ancient Moos that are watching this garbage any ideas of about doing this themselves." I would have thought she would be per-menstral by 54.
Bridgette Nielsen has 5th Child.... at 54 (!!!)
June 24, 2018
Just read this one today.

https://www.etonline.com/brigitte-nielsen-welcomes-fifth-child-at-age-54-104824

The 54-year-old actress and her husband, Mattia Dessi, welcomed their first child together, a baby girl named Frida, on Friday, according to People. Their little bundle of joy was born in Los Angeles and weighed five pounds, nine ounces.

Oh well...... whatever floats your boat I guess. But I'm glad it ain't me!!
June 25, 2018
Not that I condone IVF at all, but I suppose I can kind of understand those people who haven't reproduced at all. For a fifth child after fifty, it sounds like a complete breach of even most people's ethics, not just mine.
June 25, 2018
bell_flower
There are disgusting pictures of her 54 year old self with an enormous swollen belly.

Daily Fail.

Another "miracle" of modern medicine.

She's married for the fifth to a guy who is 15 years younger than she is and she already has four other kids.

The only thing grosser than this are all the positive "you go, Girl" Daily Fail comments. Proof that most people in the world are Breeder-brained idiots.

Downie in 3...2...1...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Bridgette Nielsen has 5th Child.... at 54 (!!!)
June 25, 2018
DucorpsToo
named Frida, on Friday

she was lucky... her name could have been Thursda or Saturda. grinning smiley
June 26, 2018
OMG, came here to post this! What a selfish thing to do. This old hag could be dealing with dementia or other serious age-related diseases by the time the kid is a teen. (If she even lives that long; the average life expectancy for women was 69 in 2016). Why would you do that to a child?

Any IVF clinic that would consider inseminating someone over 50 should be shut burned down. WTF happened to medical ethics? saying 'wtf'
July 02, 2018
Realizing life is a crap shoot for everyone doesn't make it okay for people to have kids at an advanced age. Knew a guy who was the youngest of 14 and when he was still living with his parents he had brothers and sisters in their 30's and 40's. His dad died while he was in high school and I think he was in his 70's. Why have yet another kid while at a high risk of death or disease?
November 28, 2018
Bumping this thread because this has-been attention whore is on the MSN home page discussing "the struggle" of enduring IVF treatments for ELEVEN YEARS to get her girl loaf.

She also says she wanted to have a child because of her "stable marriage" to a "man" 15 years her junior.

Get ready for the nasty divorce and custody battle. I can almost guarantee her marriage sucks because what kind of man puts his wife through treatments for 11 years just so he can do the my Dick works dance. (And likely get money out of her in a divorce and custody battle?)
November 28, 2018
bell_flower
Get ready for the nasty divorce and custody battle. I can almost guarantee her marriage sucks because what kind of man puts his wife through treatments for 11 years just so he can do the my Dick works dance. (And likely get money out of her in a divorce and custody battle?)

Why does it always seem to be this? If there is money in a relationship, first comes the kid then the imminent divorce. Then whomever didn't have the money in the first place fights for it in a divorce. And there is an even higher probability if there is a significant age difference in the couple. And if one of the people in the couple is famous this makes it even a higher probability. It is almost becoming a right of passage albeit a very sad one because the kid is the victim of this.

Almost as bad as people with tons of money not having the sense to protect themselves with a pre-nup. If you can afford to have an attorney on monthly retainer "just in case" then why not utilize the services?
November 29, 2018
Yeah and this is assuming she doesn't die within the next five years because she hyper stimulated her ovaries and hormones for more than a decade when Mother Nature was trying to shut them down.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login