Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another stupid actress who was nothing until she had brats

Posted by freya 
Another stupid actress who was nothing until she had brats
June 13, 2018
More celebrity fodder being used to shill to the masses. With this level of codependency on helpless immature people I'm really glad she adopted. At least there isn't a man (or two) somewhere being told his life with her was nothing until the adoptions happened.

And I know lots of parents who would kill for luxury of wasting some time and not having every minute of their lives filled with brats. Then again, they don't have the luxury of spending hundreds of thousands a year on nannies so they REALLY understand how it feels to not have a minute to themselves.

Guarantee the comfort and security the kids are provided will mean a lot to them but that was during the part of her life that was nothing.

Quote:""Oh, my gosh, everything [changes after adoption]," Bullock told ET. "You look back in your life you go, I've had a really good life. But once you have children you go, my life was nothing until you showed up."

"I mean, I was wasting time, literally wasting time, every day until they showed up, and now I know exactly what my life is about because of them," she added. "I'm so blessed."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/how-sandra-bullocks-kids-changed-her-whole-perspective-on-life-exclusive/ar-AAyhbfU?ocid=ientp
Re: Another stupid actress who was nothing until she had brats
June 13, 2018
So does this mean she has to give back all her awards because she's openly admitted they mean nothing to her now?

I gotta wonder what kind of shitty lives people had beforehand when they say shit like this.
June 13, 2018
So according to Bullock, no accomplishment that a woman can do compares with being a moo? Life means NOTHING unless you have kids? GMAFB. I'll continue to enjoy my meaningless, empty life. Thank you very much!
June 13, 2018
Let's see...

Spending time with loved ones = wasted time.

Developing a successful acting career that had made her famous = wasted time.

Doing fun, off-the-clock hobbies and activities that she has the time, money and ability to pay for and enjoy = wasted time.

Why did she bother then with doing anything if it's ultimately pointless? All she is doing is setting up these kids for a job to 'fulfil' what these things failed to be because she is being consumed by the novel concept of 'mommyhood.' After that high wears off though, the actual task raising a couple of functional human beings will seem a lot less glamorous. (We'll probably see her in a few years moaning about how being a parent is soooo haaaaard.)
June 13, 2018
Since life is such a waste of time for all humans, we should just go right into breeding immediately after high school. People w/ adult kids or sterile people can supply us with food water shelter and educations. Just so we will live w/ meaning ASAP
June 13, 2018
She does a critically acclaimed space movie (Gravity) with George Clooney and that is a waste of time?
June 14, 2018
mr. neptune
She does a critically acclaimed space movie (Gravity) with George Clooney and that is a waste of time?

I've seen that movie and didn't quite get the hype around it. Don't get me wrong, it was a good watch, but I wouldn't get it on DVD or anything.

I do get your point though, she's made some fantastic movies, worked with some amazing people and accomplished so much... but somehow that was a waste of time compared to brat herding.
June 14, 2018
lurker-derp
mr. neptune

I've seen that movie and didn't quite get the hype around it. Don't get me wrong, it was a good watch, but I wouldn't get it on DVD or anything.

I do get your point though, she's made some fantastic movies, worked with some amazing people and accomplished so much... but somehow that was a waste of time compared to brat herding.

This twat drank the cool aid. She'll be bitching, give her six months.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 14, 2018
cfuter
Since life is such a waste of time for all humans, we should just go right into breeding immediately after high school. People w/ adult kids or sterile people can supply us with food water shelter and educations. Just so we will live w/ meaning ASAP

Why wait until after high school? Apparently, there is no need for an education to have the most meaningful life possible! Just breed early and often and have the best life ever. Some places (e.g. trailer parks, third-world countries, ghettos) have already figured this out and are light years ahead in terms of well-being and life satisfaction. I, personally, regret every minute I wasted going to college, pursuing hobbies, building relationships with adults and reading during my prime reproductive years. We all know that there are mountains of data that suggest that happiness and success scale linearly with the amount of children a woman has. The Pope is right. Throw out those birth control pills, ladies, and let’s get some meaning on board ASAP!
June 14, 2018
What I meant with Gravity was a scene like this: Her character is a doctor who is an astronaut, she gets stranded in orbit with George Clooney, she has to figure out how to use not one but 2 spacecraft to save her life, she lands in a lake, nearly drowns getting out of the capsule but makes it, swims to shore, only to have a kid say "mommie, mommie where have you been, I need change my Pampers??""
June 14, 2018
The uber-successful make these publicized claims about their hard earned success to mean nothing and then glorify something anyone can do, in this case breed. I guess it is some kind of last ditch effort to prove they are an average Joe. But the proof is in the pudding, if her success really meant nothing she would give it all up in an instant for a more worthy cause. In this instance she is just shilling to ego rub the lowest common denominator so that breeders will want to see her latest movie. Breeders would never notice the contradiction in her actions versus her words, they just hear someone exalted who validates their decision and immediately purchase whatever is being indirectly marketed to them.
June 15, 2018
crafty
This twat drank the cool aid. She'll be bitching, give her six months.

Word. According to the video I suffered through, they are like 6 and eight, which is a fairly compliant age for a kid.

Give it another 10 years and they'll be typical celebri-tard brats: entitled, truant, drinking and drugging little troublemakers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login