Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wahhh we overindulged our autard now hes an adult and being charged with assault for hitting his shrink

Posted by ladybug2203 
freya
ladybug2203
trance formation usa
Here's an interesting study on why boy auties are huge. Guess they couldn't be arsed to study girls with the condition (as is the norm with scientific studies). So it's not just our imaginations that these people really ARE hulk-sized.

Oddly I haven't noticed this trait in myself or others with Asperger's, so it may just be a "severe end of the spectrum" thing.

My autstic sister is overweight but shes short only about 5 ft tall.

However ever since going to her group home she has lost alot of weight. Before group home she would only eat a few foods mostly junk, and was a major binge eater didnt know when to stop.

Her group home has done a great job getting her to eat a variety of foods (getting her out of the "routines") many of them are healthy. So yes lurking moos it IS possible to feed them studf besides a few select processed junk.

A few years ago I had a health scare and had to drastically modify my diet to improve my health. You'd think, given these people have a neurological condition that their parents and/or care givers would keep them on a strict diet and not allow junk food. While her group home is doing this correctly there are way too many stories of overindulged spectrum kids who freak out if they don't get their pizza (insert junk food) every day that is exactly the same. Yet to hear one story of one who freaks out over his/her salad or veggies.

Pretty much everyone knows certain foods are addictive/offer no nutrition/etc. and parents need to understand this and keep these foods at a minimum to their kids, especially if they have health or neurological issues.

Before she would only eat pizza (with cheese taken off), candy, icecream, french fries, oreos and salad with wayyyy too much thousand island dressing. (For those that dont know that specific dressing had a very pungent smell, she would smear it all over the house it made me gag)

Now with her group home she eats pretty much anything, when they told my parents she had salmon they were floored.

Right now shes about 5ft and 140, a little chubby but she used to be close to 200 so theyve done a great job.
Cambion
...I think if people hit these tards back, they'd learn that people won't take their shit. I realize that would be seriously frowned upon, but tards aren't so dumb that they don't understand pain. If they smack someone and get smacked back, they won't go after that person again. I hate the attitude that if a tard attacks you, you're just supposed to sit there and take it because they don't know any better. Hitting or shoving the fuckers right back (or just plain defending yourself without actually striking) would teach them to know better, but then you'd be labeled a monster for "abusing" a mentally challenged person.

I did just that with my sils tard daughter. Normally she was ok, but when she got sick or hurt (she couldn't talk) she would hit. sil took her to doc at one point and I went to try and help handle her. I ended up taking her back to the car and sitting in it with her. Tard would sit there, would look at me, then lean over and punch me in the arm. I said 'no' the first time. She hit me again. I hit her back. Not hard, just enuf to make an impression. got to be quite the war: she hit me, I hit her back. And she had a melt down. tried to get out and go back inside (to hit sil who wouldn't do a damn thing about it). wouldn't let her. wasn't about to put up with the tantrum so I got out and leaned against tards door so she couldn't get out. when sil came out, just said she wanted to get out, I wouldn't let her, and she got upset. Game over.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
twocents
Cambion
...I think if people hit these tards back, they'd learn that people won't take their shit. I realize that would be seriously frowned upon, but tards aren't so dumb that they don't understand pain. If they smack someone and get smacked back, they won't go after that person again. I hate the attitude that if a tard attacks you, you're just supposed to sit there and take it because they don't know any better. Hitting or shoving the fuckers right back (or just plain defending yourself without actually striking) would teach them to know better, but then you'd be labeled a monster for "abusing" a mentally challenged person.

I did just that with my sils tard daughter. Normally she was ok, but when she got sick or hurt (she couldn't talk) she would hit. sil took her to doc at one point and I went to try and help handle her. I ended up taking her back to the car and sitting in it with her. Tard would sit there, would look at me, then lean over and punch me in the arm. I said 'no' the first time. She hit me again. I hit her back. Not hard, just enuf to make an impression. got to be quite the war: she hit me, I hit her back. And she had a melt down. tried to get out and go back inside (to hit sil who wouldn't do a damn thing about it). wouldn't let her. wasn't about to put up with the tantrum so I got out and leaned against tards door so she couldn't get out. when sil came out, just said she wanted to get out, I wouldn't let her, and she got upset. Game over.

If i were local to you id buy u a drink! Good going! smiling smiley

I frequently got in trouble for defending myself against my sister, but I was ok with that because I got hit the least of anyone in the family. My sister is as low functioning on the autism spectrum as they get, and even she knows who she can get away with hitting and who she cant.
ladybug2203
My autstic sister is overweight but shes short only about 5 ft tall.

However ever since going to her group home she has lost alot of weight. Before group home she would only eat a few foods mostly junk, and was a major binge eater didnt know when to stop.

Her group home has done a great job getting her to eat a variety of foods (getting her out of the "routines") many of them are healthy. So yes lurking moos it IS possible to feed them studf besides a few select processed junk.

That's some pretty awesome progress, especially since I hear so many stories about severely autistic people being "unable" to eat most foods, and the ones they do eat, they need to be served in a specific way or else there will be a meltdown. Makes me wonder just how much of the picky eater attitude of the average Asspie/tard is nurture.

I think most parents just give in to their tards' horrible meal choices to avert tantrums because it's easier. And since none of them seem to be addicted to healthy food and they all need crap like french fries or macaroni and cheese, this probably contributes to the massive size many of them seem to have. I mean, I don't blame them for taking the easy way out because I know I'd just feed a kid whatever the fuck it wanted if it meant it would shut its hole for a couple minutes, but that's also why I'm not a parent. These people chose to be parents and they wound up with fucked up kids, and while that really blows, they do need to make that extra effort because its their job.

...unless they're actively trying to fatten up their retarded little piglets in the hopes of killing them with diabetes or heart failure or something.
I don't think that picky eating/junk food is responsible for the fat tards. At least not entirely. Hormones can do a whole lot of damage to the body when they are out of whack, (looking at my body, I know this is true). Then there are the medications on which most tards must exist on. Most psych meds pile the fat on the body. There is one medication that is equivalent to eating 1500 calories. That's before you eat bite one of oatmeal for breakfast. You will become obese, regardless of how little you eat. Like me, most tards take about twenty tablets a day. The first five are psych meds, then medical meds to treat the conditions caused by taking the psych meds. Then the second ten is taken to deal with the side effects of the first ten meds you must take. Of those meds, 19 will cause weight gain. 18 will compound the weight gain of the first pill you are required to swallow.

I am a very high functioning autistic with bipolar and schizoaffective disorders. The above paragraph tells the story of what happens when you are treated for psych and medical issues.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login