Bailing out a "Hot Car Mom"
June 30, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donations-help-bail-oregon-mom-180141216.html

Moo fries toadler she tried for 15 years to have
Re: Bailing out a "Hot Car Mom"
July 01, 2018
cfdavep

Moo fries toadler she tried for 15 years to have

Which means one of two things - either a) this was one of those 1 in a billion incidents where it is in fact completely accidental, or b) after years of trying, she found out it wasn't the sunshine and unicorn farts she was led to believe and decided to cut her losses, in one of the most cruel ways possible I might add; cooking to death in a hot car sounds like an excruciating way to die.
July 01, 2018
So this woman used her vehicle midday for a coffee run, and never saw the kid when she got back inside?
How is this even possible?
July 01, 2018
The comments. Some morons wanting the car companies to add expensive technology to prevent this.
No says the collective majority who do not have infants or have the common sense to avoid killing them by neglect. If a purse, shoes, wallet or a cell phone are in the backseat then the moo/duh will not kill the infant. Even if the technology was added to the cars these breeders would find another way to kill their kids.
July 01, 2018
The same thing happened to the NASA engineer who fried his kid. He went to a meeting and didn't notice his fried kid in the back of the car. If course he wasn't charged: white, educated and parent of the kid. (If you are a caretaker, look out.)

This woman can afford a pricey defense lawyer and she's a shameless GoFundMe beggar. She's already mounting a defense and she will get off.

I do believe lapses in memory are possible. Once for a brief period of time I forgot I had two cats in the back of my car and I missed the exit to take them to the vet. (They started yowling so I turned around.) I would have remembered them eventually because my work stuff was back there too.

The justification for these events is getting thin. There is so much awareness now that there is no excuse. Anyone who totes any living thing in a car needs to put systems in place or they will be charged.

I can't help but detest this twat. How much money did this silly bitch blow on having one of her oooooowwwwwwwwnnnnnnn? All so she could fry her own DNA in the back of a car. Detestable bitch.
July 01, 2018
bell_flower
The justification for these events is getting thin. There is so much awareness now that there is no excuse. Anyone who totes any living thing in a car needs to put systems in place or they will be charged.

ITA
July 02, 2018
As long as there are people who can sympathize with the "parents" of these hot car cases, they will be let off with a slap on the wrist. Anyone who believes that someone can leave a kid in their car for hours and NOT KNOW, is someone who can see themselves doing something similar. The only question I have is, how can they not know? I may not be a parent, but I couldn't imagine leaving a pet or a human in the back of my car and forgetting about them.
July 02, 2018
I emailed a woman I know and mentioned the article to her. She was a single parent, but is open minded about the CF thing. She expressed sympathy about the moos and said she has been in situations where she was so harried that she forgot things in the car, meaning that coulda been her years ago. Funny how people will protect those they sympathize with. I bet this is why moos are getting away with it. Also maybe they have a subconscious desire to see the kid gone, so they may be consciously shocked at their own forgetting, not even knowing what they really are up to.
July 02, 2018
I don't care what any of these parents claim as far as reasoning, I fail to understand how anyone could ever genuinely forget their child is in the car. How can you forget someone you (allegedly) love that is very dependent and helpless in the car? By the time they hit prime sizzler age, wouldn't they kind of be burned into your memory? Not to mention how loud and smelly kids are. I know parents can tune things out to an extent, but they'd have to be fucking deaf to not hear the various ear-splitting noises brats love making without stopping to take a breath.

Not to mention we never hear about parents leaving their kids locked alone in cars in milder or colder months. It seems just a little too coincidental to me that parents all suddenly forget their kids in their cars during the one season when it's dangerous to leave a child in a vehicle due to the weather.

On the day of Remy’s death, Engler decided to take her daughter to day care, which her husband usually does, because she wanted to let him sleep after he’d worked a late shift at his job, according to Terry.

Terry said Engler suffered a lapse of awareness, a theory that changes in routine cause otherwise responsible parents to forget they have children in the vehicle with them.

I might almost believe the whole lapse in awareness crap due to a routine change... if the entire reason for the routine change wasn't Moo taking the kid to fucking daycare and nothing else. How can you have a lapse in awareness when the change in your routine is one you voluntarily make for one single reason? She honestly had ONE JOB that morning.

It sounds to me like this was something she had planned and was just waiting for the right opportunity to pull it off. I'm sure it's not the first time her husband worked late, so she might have just been waiting for that to happen again. When it did, she decided she'd drive around with the kid the following day under the guise of letting Duh catch a few extra winks and then she figured she could just "forget" Junior in the car for a while and blame it on an out-of-the-ordinary routine. Wouldn't take much exposure to heat to do in a one-year-old and I bet she knew that too since she's a pediatric nurse.

I just can't wrap my head around forgetting a person in a car. Your phone, your purse, your wallet, sure. A kid? No way. But I'm sure people like this Moo are no stranger to the dozens of l'il sizzler stories that pop up in the news every summer and all you have to do is read a couple of them to know these breeders never get charged for killing their kids because hot car deaths can very easily be made to look like an accident with enough crocodile tears and because of the pedestal we put Moos on.
July 05, 2018
Here's my thing: when you are getting out of the car, you usually face the car door to close it which means you are looking in the back. How do you miss your kid like that?! You have things to get out of the car....even if it's the front seat you still move around and you still have to face the back if you lean over to pick up your stuff from the front seat. It's 100% bullshit to forget your kid in the car.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
July 07, 2018
Isn't this lil sizzler crap fairly new? I never heard of kids dying in hot cars until a couple of years ago.

Maybe these idiots are leaving human beings in hot cars because their faces are planted in their cell phones.
July 10, 2018
somehow the image of a baby on the back of a horse and 'lil sizzler' came to mind. horse is 'open air' so not possible but for some reason..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 11, 2018
stillwaters
Isn't this lil sizzler crap fairly new? I never heard of kids dying in hot cars until a couple of years ago.

Maybe these idiots are leaving human beings in hot cars because their faces are planted in their cell phones.

I take the view that it is deliberate and so the rise is due to people getting away with it. Because indeed, if this was a genuine issue, you'd expect the rise to coincide with automobile use (1950s) or airbags and advice on keeping children in the backseat (1980s). Yet instead it has largely happened since 2000.
July 11, 2018
yurble
stillwaters

I take the view that it is deliberate and so the rise is due to people getting away with it. Because indeed, if this was a genuine issue, you'd expect the rise to coincide with automobile use (1950s) or airbags and advice on keeping children in the backseat (1980s). Yet instead it has largely happened since 2000.

Actually, the reports of Lil Sizzlers goes back at least as far as 1995, which is the year I joined alt.support.childfree on Usenet. Don't know how many years before that the phenomenon was going on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login