Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your tax dollars at work: Ex is expecting a "miracle"

Posted by Cambion 
Your tax dollars at work: Ex is expecting a "miracle"
July 02, 2018
I think I've discussed my ex on here a few times. Anyway, he and his delightfully dense wife are both on welfare, living better than myself or anyone I know who actually works. I ran into them not too long ago and they were delighted to tell me she was in pig. Given how much they moaned on social media about how infertility was the worst thing that has ever existed in the history of humankind, it's safe to say they most likely got her knocked up with Medicaid-funded fertility treatments.

I did not say congratulations because I only congratulate people for doing things that require actual effort. Ex congratulated himself on his fertile, manly seed by buying himself a new video game console with his hard-earned welfare bucks so he could have a few last hurrahs before sinking into parenthood, which will most likely involve him dumping the kid on the wife or his own parents while he continues to game 24/7.

They had a gender reveal party that I didn't feel like attending because I have better things to do, but I saw a video of it and it was the most half-assed, pathetic celebration I'd ever seen. I think there were four people there and the Big MomentTM involved busting open a box, out of which tumbled three little half-inflated pink balloons and some confetti. Ex always wanted a golden-penis heir, so I imagine he was immediately disappointed learning that his progeny will be coming out with the wrong genitalia. They gave it a kre8ive name too. I don't want to share the exact name because it would be too identifying, but it's something like "Conathera."

I doubt they'll stop at one because they'll "need" a boy to complete the set. I also doubt either one will get a job because why would they when they'll be getting more money for breeding? The wife is also Christian, believes overpopulation is a myth and is a flat-earther. Kid's got no chance.
Re: Your tax dollars at work: Ex is expecting a "miracle"
July 03, 2018
Wow...

U dodged a big hairy bullet I must say.
July 05, 2018
I agree with Ladybug. I also hate congratulating people who are about to have a loaf. WTF am I supposed to say? "Congratulations on those gametes colliding!"? If I feel the need to congratulate because it's a member of my family, I will do it, but it never really feels sincere...

I hope they don't neglect the female sprog just because of its gender.

It sounds like their gender reveal party was a real laugh riot. This kid really has no chance.
July 05, 2018
Congratulations on getting pregnancy while not being able to feed yourselves without government assistance. That is a real achievement. Sensing a minimum of 18 years of pure Schadenfreude for you Cambion.
July 05, 2018
I'd like to think they wouldn't neglect the kid, especially since both of them are going to be stay-at-home parents. But since my ex was so gung-ho about having a boy loaf way back when we were still in high school, I have a feeling he might not pay the kid as much mind compared to how much he might if it were male.

Ex is a "junior" himself (named after his father, I mean), which I think is the biggest reason he wanted a son. He wanted to be able to stroke himself by giving his child his name (which isn't unisex... yet), so since the loaf is going to be female, he probably just told his brilliant specimen of a wife to name the kid whatever she wanted, and since the wife has all the smarts of a cinder block, she chose a retarded name.

freya
Sensing a minimum of 18 years of pure Schadenfreude for you Cambion.

Part of me wants to make sure I avoid their drama famblee horse shit as much as possible, but the other part of me wants to know what's going on so I can let you guys know about it since I know it's gonna be good.
July 07, 2018
Cambion

Part of me wants to make sure I avoid their drama famblee horse shit as much as possible, but the other part of me wants to know what's going on so I can let you guys know about it since I know it's gonna be good.

Share ALL the shit! (rubs hands eagerly)

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 29, 2018
Sorry for hauling this back up to the front page, but I have some updates on this colossal trainwreck already.

Ran into these two fucktards about a week ago and was informed that Moo-Wife had sluiced around the middle of the month, leading me to promptly unfollow Ex on social media to avoid my feed being full of loaf pictures. Ran into them at Mal-Wart and of course they had to show off their little fucktrophy, which was at least quiet.

I thought you weren't supposed to take newborns into crowded places like stores for the first couple months of their lives because they haven't had shots and their immune systems are shit? These morons probably don't get that a little sniffle for a toddler can become a very severe sickness for even a healthy infant. And if they were normal people, one parent would stay home with Junior and the other would shop, but since these two are In Wuv™, they have to be together at ALL times to prove their wuv. Boy, I don't miss that horse shit.

Ex also announced that they will "definitely" be having another one because he wants a boy. Just had a fuckin' kid and he's already talking about making another one! But, oh, if the next one is another girl, he'd be "okay with it." If that doesn't speak volumes. Funny enough, Moo-Wife didn't really seem all that keen on the subject of kid #2, probably because between the two of them, the giant man-child wasn't the one in labor for hours and hours with zero relief from painkillers.

Loafington was wearing something similar to this when I saw it: i.etsystatic.com/15231676/r/il/65fe73/1386746832/il_570xN.1386746832_s569.jpg

The ink on the kid's birth certificate is barely dry and he's already projecting his control freak behavior onto her. I suppose I could be reading too far into this, but I know what kind of a bastard he is and it seems like the kind of an outfit only a controller would find amusing because it's probably prophetic.

And in spite of the fact that both of them are on the dole, they somehow have money to pay someone to come to their house and teach them how to make Christmas decorations with their feet. I wish I was fucking joking.
October 29, 2018
Once the loaf has an ear infection that lasts for months maybe they will get the memo and leave it at home away from the germ factories.

Loaf is freshly shat and ex is already wanting a boy? Wonder how much counseling this kid will require once it realizes it is but a pale imitation of a longed for golden penis. This reeks of him anticipating all those missed Kodak moments and not being able to figure out what he will do with her as she grows up. Of course if it were up to him he'd keep going until "boy." Serves him right if the future boy grows up and refuses to do a single thing duh has envisioned as a Kodak moment.

I really hate moos and duhs perpetuating a gender preference onto their future children. They should be counting their good fortune if they manage to have healthy kids with no impairments.
October 30, 2018
Cambion
Loafington was wearing something similar to this when I saw it: i.etsystatic.com/15231676/r/il/65fe73/1386746832/il_570xN.1386746832_s569.jpg

I loathe it when men and their equally dimwitted partners think it is "cute" for daddy to act as the gatekeeper to the daughter's sexuality, especially years before puberty. It's sexist af, and them finding it adorable just shows what horrible people they are.

I am glad you are not with that asshole creep anymore.
October 30, 2018
freya
Of course if it were up to him he'd keep going until "boy." Serves him right if the future boy grows up and refuses to do a single thing duh has envisioned as a Kodak moment.

If I had to guess, he'll do just that... or at least try to since I think there was difficulty making the current kid. He has an exceptional bloodline to continue, after all! At least, he seems to think so, like every other breeder that ever lived. I'd love to wish that he serial breeds in the hopes of getting a boy and just winds up with a litter of girls, but I would not only not want to wish him on any child, I also wouldn't want to wish the inevitable neglect on a bunch of kids who didn't ask to be born. But I also hope his ass never gets a son because then the daughter will most likely cease to exist in his mind.

I think the "new baby smell" hasn't quite worn off yet, but when it does, Moo will be in charge of both the shitwork and the Kodak moments because Ex never wanted a girl (or if he did, only after getting a boy). I can't say I feel sorry for her because, well, she chose to breed with someone who I'm sure made it very clear what kind of genitals the child was supposed to come out with.
October 30, 2018
She could always counter back that the sex of the loaf is determined by the sperm that's contributed. Maybe he has 'girly' sperms! I dunno...it would probably lead to a huge argument, but I think it would be funny as hell to point that out to any male breeder who insists on having a golden penis.

Just another reason why I can't stand breeders. I don't wish this pair on any kid, either. I actually feel quite sorry for their existing female loaf.

I just want to add that it shouldn't matter what the sex of the kid is. They should be thankful that the kid is healthy and isn't a tard (as far as they know so far). The reason I commented on 'girly' sperm is because it would smack a misogynist fucker right in the face to even think for a second that he has girly sperm! I don't know if the guy is one or not, but I'm suspecting he could be...given the fact that he wants a male kid so badly.
Wtf. This is wrong on so many levels. They’re BOTH unemployed and he got a game console? How TF is it possible to buy a console on welfare? Shouldn’t there be restrictions on what you can buy? I worked 56 hours the week before last, and I can’t afford an Xbox. {I could if I bought one right when I get paid, but then I couldn’t pay bills, and if you can’t afford something without neglecting your bills, you can’t afford it.}

I’m glad you aren’t dating this POS anymore. Sounds like a heteronormative stereotyjng misogynist. “I can’t date until I’m 30” wtf. Dating doesn’t necessarily mean frickfrack, and it’s creepy that he’s being all protective of her honor when she’s still an infant. Maybe being asexual is causing me to read too much into this. Idk. This is just so wrong on so many levels. If you think your daughter needs protecting from boys you’re neglecting to consider she might be asexual, a lesbian, bi, or trans. Besides for being heteronormative this guy is stereotyping her and she’s not even old enough to have hobbies. Maybe she’ll be into soccer, or baseball, or other stereotypically “boyish” things, he’d still have his Kodak moments then. A person’s sexual organs don’t determine their likes and dislikes.

Sorry for the typos. I think I got them all, I’m just having issues typing with a cracked screen.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
October 30, 2018
mumofsixbirds
I just want to add that it shouldn't matter what the sex of the kid is. They should be thankful that the kid is healthy and isn't a tard (as far as they know so far). The reason I commented on 'girly' sperm is because it would smack a misogynist fucker right in the face to even think for a second that he has girly sperm! I don't know if the guy is one or not, but I'm suspecting he could be...given the fact that he wants a male kid so badly.

It shouldn't, but he's been gung-ho about having a male heir for over a decade (yeah, he was fantasizing about having a little goldenpenis when he was still a teenager). Like he never even considered the possibility of getting a girl. I think since he always got everything he wanted growing up, he figured he'd get what he wanted in adulthood too, only he probably has the sense to not outwardly complain about getting a daughter rather than a son. I bet he would take serious offense to being told that his sperm was "girly" because he's kind of a homophobe too and wouldn't want his masculinity potentially questioned. He's so homophobic that he refused to try coconut because he felt the shells looked like hairy balls and he didn't want testicle fruit in his mouth. I totally foresee forcing gender stereotypes on the kid too

contemplativeintrovert
Wtf. This is wrong on so many levels. They’re BOTH unemployed and he got a game console? How TF is it possible to buy a console on welfare? Shouldn’t there be restrictions on what you can buy?

Oh he's been doing that for years. He uses his welfare money to buy the latest technology, be it game consoles, computers, stereos, cameras, you name it. I think they must get the direct cash thing where the government just gives them straight up money, and I'm sure he's claimed some kind of BS disability too. It's easy to afford shit when you live in welfare housing and pay nothing, get free food, free health insurance/care and free everything else, so any extra money they receive is just "play money."

Another great thing is this guy is LAZY. He's completely able-bodied, but will not get off his ass to do a damn thing, in case you couldn't tell from him being on the dole. Not parenting material in the least, but it's okay since I'm sure he figures Moo-Wife will wrangle the kid so he doesn't have to get up. I can picture him being either a totally negligent parent or a grossly overprotective one because nobody's allowed to look at his wimmin, damnit, and that probably includes his daughter. Either way, shitty parenting is on the horizon.
October 31, 2018
"It shouldn't, but he's been gung-ho about having a male heir for over a decade"

With parents on welfare one has to wonder what the "heir" will inherit.
November 01, 2018
cfdavep
"It shouldn't, but he's been gung-ho about having a male heir for over a decade"

With parents on welfare one has to wonder what the "heir" will inherit.

He'll inherit the right to inseminate his own little morons, and stick his hand out just like his Daddy.
November 01, 2018
The other night I went to to grocery store past MIDNIGHT, thinking there wouldn't be any moos. This store is kind enough to have 2 registers open, so if a walking POS with 2 carts and $100 worth of WIC and another $95 worth of Huggies coupons comes in, all the good working people can check out in a timely fashion.

The lines to both registers have FIVE PEOPLE each when I go to check out. TWO MOOS with FOUR carts are coupon cutting and whining about how these Huggies sould have been 1.60 off instead of 1.35 and splitting the payment on 3 different cards each.

All of us had to wait 15 MINUTES before one of the POS Moos finally checked out, and by the time five of us made it through (I was fifth) the other moo with 2 carts was STILL whining about coupons not taking off enough.

We all glared at her as we passed, knowing full well what she is and what she's doing. It's basically fact if you see someone with more than one shopping cart and/or more than 3 gallons of milk, they're a POS. Legitimate people planning parties cater, and don't serve WIC approved milk to their guests.
November 01, 2018
For the Moos the party train has almost crashed. Trump is cutting programs left and right. Unfortunately, with my disabilities, I'm on the chopping block too.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 01, 2018
childfreeadvocate
He'll inherit the right to inseminate his own little morons, and stick his hand out just like his Daddy.

Most likely. Regardless of gender, his kids will be third generation welfare leeches. Ex's handlers have been on the dole since before he was born and continue to do so, he decided to go on the dole full-time himself when he decided it was easier than working, and I'm sure Junior will grow up believing that it's perfectly fine to sit on your ass 24/7 and get paid for it instead of working too.

I mean I can hope that the kid will have more sense than its parents and see what wastes of oxygen they are in the hopes that maybe the kid will strive for more, but I doubt it. Ex didn't fall far from the tree and neither will his kid.
November 01, 2018
It is people like this that give the people who are busting their butts and trying to get off the dole a bad name. Being poor sucks and most people that are able-bodied want better.

I'd like to see a law passed replacing welfare with gap money for the able-bodied. Meaning for an able-bodied couple on welfare they will receive benefits only if one of them is working full-time or both are working part-time. For a single moo/duh full benefits if he/she is sole provider until the baby is 9 mos. old. After the baby is 9 mos. old then full benefits if moo/duh works at least a part time job, including part time daycare. Full-time job, full time daycare paid.

If nothing else, working may keep them from having sex so much and making more welfare recipients.
November 08, 2018
Cambion
Ex also announced that they will "definitely" be having another one because he wants a boy. Just had a fuckin' kid and he's already talking about making another one! But, oh, if the next one is another girl, he'd be "okay with it."

I know a pair of breeders who kept trying for that golden penis and wound up with FIVE daughters before they finally quit (or moo got too old, more likely). Some guys just can't face that-- GASP!-- they can only produce girls. Idiots. I agree you're well out of that relationship, Cambion.

The ink on the kid's birth certificate is barely dry and he's already projecting his control freak behavior onto her. I suppose I could be reading too far into this, but I know what kind of a bastard he is and it seems like the kind of an outfit only a controller would find amusing because it's probably prophetic.

I agree you're NOT reading too much into this...at the very least, it advertises that the kid is all about him, and isn't an entity unto herself. He's a creep, and his wife is stupid for putting up with it.

But the thing about the coconut? That's hilarious. grinning smiley
November 08, 2018
There's no doubt in my mind they'll keep right on trying for the coveted male heir because that's what he'll want. Gotta prove how manly that sperm is! It's not like they're paying for their own kids, so they don't need to exercise any self control when it comes to family size.

I'm sure Moo-Wife will go along with it because that's what good wives do (insert eyeroll). She's basically a step above being brain dead and I guarantee Ex has exercised his controlling behavior with her like he has with every other woman he's ever been with, but I think she's honestly so stupid that she thinks it's flattering that he "dotes" on her to the point where she can't go anywhere alone. I'd be shocked if he lets her pee without his supervision.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login