Posted by quiltergirl 
The Bitchy Waiter on FB: Why Waiters Hate Children
July 05, 2018
Re: The Bitchy Waiter on FB: Why Waiters Hate Children
July 05, 2018
Imagine the homes of these pigs.
July 05, 2018
I just left a comment there. I'm sure I'll get ripped a new one, but I don't care. There is NO excuse for behaving like filthy, slovenly pigs in public. My mother took me to restaurants too, but never left anything behind like that. Then again, she didn't take me anywhere nice until I was old enough to behave myself. These people need to be publicly shamed.
July 07, 2018
I remember going to Dairy Queen for ice cream with my mother when I was about 5. The memory is dim so I don't remember making a mess or not. I do remember when I was 9 going to a sit-down restaurant called Sambo's. Mentally I was maybe 5 or 6. There was never a mess made, although I have a less than G rated story about something left behind by a customer before us...

I reached behind a sign showing menu items and pulling out a used condom, telling my mother about the "computer finger" in my normal speaking voice. I happily told Mom and because my voice naturally carried, the rest of the restaurant that my little friend's mother had a drawer full of these computer fingers. Very calmly mom told me to put the computer finger back where I found it. I did but the damage was done.

The above wasn't neglect, as my mother was raising a child with Aspberger syndrome and it takes much longer for Aspies to learn certain niceties such as an indoor voice than so-called 'normal' children.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login