Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ER is NOT the place for famblees unless they are all sick! angry smiley

Posted by mumofsixbirds 
ER is NOT the place for famblees unless they are all sick! angry smiley
July 06, 2018
Yesterday I had to go to the hospital because I've been suffering with excruciating pain in my legs, especially my right one. They suspected I had blood clots, and I had to have an ultrasound done.

The place in the hospital was packed. No place to sit down. One FAMBLEE decided to take up an entire row of seats in the waiting room. Not only did they take up a row of seats in a place where people are suffering with cancer and DVT, their annoying chyld was sitting in one, taking up a seat that should have been used to help someone who can't stand. The moo was a fatso with two kids. One was a freshly shat loaf, and the stroller alone took up too much room in the waiting room. I overheard them talking. They were there because of Moo's mother, who was there for some tests. Nothing wrong with the rest of 'em, but they felt the need to sit there and wait, filling up a pile of seats while sick and injured people had to stand.

Then, after a painful hour of having my legs ultrasounded, I had to go to the ER and wait there for the test results. Three hours of people in the waiting room. Some with significant injuries and pain, myself included. There were a couple of kids there, running around. One nearly bumped my sore leg, because he was running and wasn't paying attention.

Hospitals are NOT for the healthy. I understand one person going with the sick person to assist and offer support, but why oh WHY does an entire famblee have to go? Eight hours of misery and pain in the hospital yesterday. It turns out that I don't have blood clots like they suspected, but I am suffering with Rheumatoid Arthritis in my legs. I am in severe pain and I can barely walk on some days.

Kids should NOT be permitted to run around and scream in an area that is dedicated to sick people. If that kid DID hit my leg, I would have screamed, dropped to the ground, and made a huge fuss about it. I kept giving these annoying little fuckers the stinkeye, but they wouldn't stop. Kids get bored in these places. If a kid is sick and has to be there, then PLEASE keep it under control.

The funny thing is that there were some sick loaves in the ER waiting room, but they were extremely quiet. The ones who were hanging around there that were healthy, were nothing but an annoyance to the rest of us sickies.
Re: ER is NOT the place for famblees unless they are all sick! angry smiley
July 06, 2018
Everything is a famblee outing anymore. Funerals, shopping trips, surgery. No one wants to hire a sitter, so they have to drag their entire brood with them everywhere they go and fuck anyone around them who they might inconvenience. Unfortunately, the stink eye doesn't work on the little mongrels because they have no sense of discipline, so someone glaring at them means nothing because none of them ever got That LookTM that our parents gave us that would strike fear into our hearts. That and they're all probably too fucking autistic and hyped up on sugar to notice anything.

As far as breeders are concerned, every single place that exists is Romper Room. Everything is for their kids' amusement, everyone is a free babysitter and they can suspend all their parental responsibilities in public. If their kids break shit or hurt someone, they get told, "They're just kiiiiiiiiids!" like that excuses the shitty behavior.

I'm sorry you're still in so much pain, but I'm glad you at least have a diagnosis now so you can hopefully be on your way to recovery and/or treatment.
July 06, 2018
Not only too cheap for a sitter, but some parents like to parade their large family everywhere together because it is like "look at us, all these kids!" My parents did that when we were older. I found being paraded around as a member of a family of 5 kids to be soooo embarrassing to me.
July 06, 2018
While it isn't the fault of the hospital that there is way too much free ranging happening I would think someone on the staff would have been able to have found a seat for you at minimum. It seems extremely rude to make you stand considering the pain you are in and the fact that you are only there to wait for test results. I bet there was a free room somewhere in the hospital where you could have relaxed during the 3 hours.

And no kids shouldn't be allowed to run around the waiting room and again the staff should have put their foot down on this and stopped it. Anyone who can run around a waiting room is clearly healthy. This is cringe worthy. I'm so sorry you had to endure this on top of being in pain and concerned about what your condition may be. I bet it bothered all the sick people in the room (kids included) to have to endure this.

The minimum age to visit in a hospital used to be 14, I think? Maybe it was to prevent this kind of behavior.

Hope you are feeling better now.
July 06, 2018
What's really stupid is they expose the kid with an immature immune system to all kinds of illness then end up bringing the kid to the er as a patient and get bent out of shape when a dying person gets taken ahead of them.

We actually had moo complain to admin because we wouldn't let her and weeks old kid back to visit a patient she wasn't even related too. Dim bint.

one good idea is to wait till the free range bastard is a bit too far from it's (non) keepers and then growl at it or mutter "get away from me " in some sort of scary voice. They can't claim you damaged it, if you never touched it. It's FUN and often gets you PLENTY of space! After all, you COULD also be there because you were having a schizoid "event"!!
July 07, 2018
freya

The minimum age to visit in a hospital used to be 14, I think? Maybe it was to prevent this kind of behavior.

Hope you are feeling better now.

The 14 minimum rule is to prevent kids from picking up diseases in the hospital. Emergency rooms aren't playgrounds, and this cow risked her infant getting very sick.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 07, 2018
There is absolutely NO need for a perfectly healthy infant to be in a hospital, unless it was just born there. There is also no need for an entire family to accompany someone into the hospital. One person should be enough. Kids shouldn't be there for a plethora of reasons, as it is NOT a fucking playground.

I don't think it would've been good for me to say anything, because the ER waiting room was packed with a lot of people, and I've recently come off of all my psych meds due to misdiagnosis. If they had thought for a minute that i was having a "schizoid" moment, they probably would've held me there, tossed me into the mental ward, and pumped me up full of drugs again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login