Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Children are more of an immune system challenge than flu

Posted by freya 
Children are more of an immune system challenge than flu
July 07, 2018
All those times where you've referred to kids as germ factories has scientific basis. Not that it is a surprise to any of us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3449745/How-having-kids-DOES-affect-health-Children-potent-challenge-immune-flu-stomach-bug.html
Re: Children are more of an immune system challenge than flu
July 08, 2018
On the other hand, parents may also have better immunity in some cases. Kids are a host of godawful bugs, and when the parents are around their little mobile petri dishes all day long, coming in contact with copious amounts of their kids' bodily fluids and germs, those parents will proceed to not get sick while they spread their brat's virus to everyone they go near.

Seriously, every time I've had to be near a child under the age of maybe eight or nine years old in relatively close quarters (like on a bus or in a car) for longer than a couple of hours, I always get some horrible bug that knocks me on my ass for anywhere from there days to two weeks. In every instance, neither the child nor the handler was ill - in fact, they seemed perfectly healthy. I don't have a bad immune system either.

I honestly think they should use children as biological weapons. With all the anti-vaccination bullshit and antibiotic resistance we have going on now, you could probably put a bunch of kids in a room and let them cough, sneeze, shit and snot all over one another for about four days, let them all marinate in their collective germs and then drop them into enemy territory. You'd probably wind up committing genocide if you used an entire daycare of sick brats.
July 09, 2018
If I was exposed to brats, I have to worry about not being sick for two weeks but rather I need to be worried about an illness lasting six months. I think it was a maggot that gave me MRSA pneumonia sepsis that put me in a coma for three weeks, a month in the hospital.

My roommate's mother is an uber breeder, had like 10+ brats. Now she's raising a grand-brat.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 09, 2018
Cambion
I honestly think they should use children as biological weapons. With all the anti-vaccination bullshit and antibiotic resistance we have going on now, you could probably put a bunch of kids in a room and let them cough, sneeze, shit and snot all over one another for about four days, let them all marinate in their collective germs and then drop them into enemy territory. You'd probably wind up committing genocide if you used an entire daycare of sick brats.

This is why we read articles about how the anti-vaccination parents often lose their kid to a disease. They're around way too many germs to survive. In a sense, children are already used as biological weapons.
November 17, 2018
Its nothing new that kydz are germ factories, especially nowadays, with the huge lack of discipline and hygiene due to "free range parenting".

On my side, I count my blessings that I was vaccinated against everything available, always kind of OCD with washing/cleanliness, and thanks heavens never been stuck in a 90ies kindergarten with all the other slimeballs, therefore, up to now, have been in excellent health.

The living example for the article above in my surroundings is a breeder guitarist in one of my bands. Two brats, and him and the moo regularily down with a variety of germ nastiness his maggots dragged home from kindergarden, playdates, etc. His place is definetly a den to stay out of without enough hand sanitizer or a safety filter mask -.-
November 18, 2018
Some dumb young moo of about 20, in an entirely empty restaurant, who I'm pretty sure couldn't speak the language (not that theres anytying wrong with that) dragged a high chair from halfway across the place over to the booth my GF and were in, SO CLOSE SHE BLOCKED US IN. She couldn't firgure out the high chair on in a solid minute, when I put a napkin over my mouth so as not to contract whatever viruses the vag nugget might have. Moo just gave me dirty look and contnued to struggle with the chair, in no hurry at all, after intentionally blocking us in. 2 Seconds before I screamed "GET THAT NASY THING THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!" My girlfriend calmly, but sternly, pointed to the managers office and said "THey help with chair there" in broken English before I erupted. My girlfriend kept her finger pointed, and Moo sulked away, glaring at me the whole time, while I kept the same death stare her way, refusing to remove the napkin from y face until she looked away.
November 18, 2018
I think I was nearly murdered by brats. I came down with community-acquired MRSA pneumonia sepsis and was comatose for three weeks. All acquired because my roommate babysits.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login