Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh no!

Posted by deanad 
Oh no!
July 11, 2018
From ScaryMommies;

So worried, my body gave out on me after twenty four years and seven kids.
Divorced and now living with my elderly mother with my oldest. The rest are with their father. Can barely walk some days.

Hahaha. Stupid, selfish bitch.
Re: Oh no!
July 11, 2018
This is what happens when one doesn't use birth control and is very fertile. Maybe her body giving out on her and the divorce will convince her to be sterilized.
July 11, 2018
From all of the stories I've read and heard about what moos go through, she's lucky her uterus isn't falling out into her underwear every time she gets out of bed.
July 11, 2018
She had seven kids by the time she was 24 years old? Or she had seven kids over the span of 24 years? If she developed these issues through no fault of her own, I'd feel sorry for her. But she voluntarily chose to have seven kids and her health issues were caused by her serial breeding (or at least that's what she implies). It's like how I wouldn't feel sorry for someone who gets liver cancer after drinking their entire lives. You know it's gonna cause damage over time, yet you keep doing it.

Our bodies can take a surprising amount of abuse and can often recover completely or partially from a lot of shit. So when you body is completely FUBAR and shits the bed on you like this, you've pushed it way past its limits and probably won't be getting much of your usual function back. Seven loaves will do that to you.

Why do I suspect this woman was probably told five pregnancies ago that she's high-risk and any subsequent pregnancies will be dangerous or will cause major damage? We all know how much Moos like to think they know better than any doctor with their silly little medical degrees because Moos are black belts in Google-Fu and mommy intuition, so they go and do exactly what doctors tell them not to do because WTF do they know! Then they act shocked that what they were told would happen happens and say it was all worth it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login