Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another gentle "misunderstood" autard. WARNING ANIMAL CRUELTY

Posted by ladybug2203 
Another gentle "misunderstood" autard. WARNING ANIMAL CRUELTY
July 12, 2018
Everyday you must have round (not pointy) nacjoes, mild red salsa with no chunks (pureed), and both white and orange mexican shredded cheese or he'll beat you to a pulp!

http://www.orplibrary.com/posts/the-emotional-turmoil-surrounding-extremely-aggressive-and-violent-behavior-in-your-child-with-autism-spectrum-disorder
This is all the bint and her duh's making. Sucks to be her, as I have zero empathy to people whom created this monster.

I'm going out on a limb, and postulating wildly, but I know from experience working with these ticking timebombs, that every behaviour this autard is displaying is learned behaviour. Autards won't act that way if the parunts actually got off their arses and whipped the autard into line. Instead they more than likely retorted to the well used chestnut of 'he's autarded, and can't help it', and completely placated the rabid mongrel each time. Autards need more boundaries, persistence and a strong disposition to ensure that these behaviours are mercilessly crushed.
They placated a beast like this, it's eventually turned around and viciously attacked them, as well as setting in stone, what the Autard thinks is appropriate behaviour. Nope, all I see is laziness, stupidity and zero parenting skills have created this unstable Autard.

What's really telling is the fact that the Autard is woken by a dog barking, and flying into atomic rage. This tells me that the Autard is under-medicated or not medicated at all, as this story does have the odour of 'natural / freerange rearing'. Anything that is that unstable and dangerous needs to be bombed out on drugs, and locked away in some home, as it's one stranger's nasal whistle away from beating some old granny or newborn to a pulp, and/or biting their faces off.
This Autard is clearly irreparably damaged and beyond help, so it should be drugged up to be a drooling zombie, and locked away, and the key thrown away.
The only ones I feel sorry for are the sister and the dog. The parents can go pound sand especially for choosing the violent autard over the safety of everyone else.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Re: Another gentle "misunderstood" autard. WARNING ANIMAL CRUELTY
July 16, 2018
I highly doubt this kid was an infant throwing a fit when the nachos didn't meet his approval. This is all learned behavior and the parents routinized the kid to the point where he goes ape shit crazy if everything isn't 100%. Bed. Made.Lie.

I've been around a kid who was fine as a toddler until he hit 5 years old and realized his mom was dumb enough to cater to his every whim and accepted his behavior, no matter how bad. Fast forward until he was a very spoiled 10 year old and he would shit his pants when he wanted attention from her and throw a huge fit if she said no to anything he demanded. She told me normally he is a perfect angel but since she had company (me) he was acting out and demanding attention with his bowel movement. Never had any elimination issues at school, of course. The school tried numerous times to have her put him in a special school because he would throw huge fights every time he didn't get his way and she said he is on the spectrum, what with all her layperson wisdom on the subject. The spectrum of spoiled children - severe - I say. Learned behavior.
July 16, 2018
freya
I highly doubt this kid was an infant throwing a fit when the nachos didn't meet his approval. This is all learned behavior and the parents routinized the kid to the point where he goes ape shit crazy if everything isn't 100%. Bed. Made.Lie.

I've been around a kid who was fine as a toddler until he hit 5 years old and realized his mom was dumb enough to cater to his every whim and accepted his behavior, no matter how bad. Fast forward until he was a very spoiled 10 year old and he would shit his pants when he wanted attention from her and throw a huge fit if she said no to anything he demanded. She told me normally he is a perfect angel but since she had company (me) he was acting out and demanding attention with his bowel movement. Never had any elimination issues at school, of course. The school tried numerous times to have her put him in a special school because he would throw huge fights every time he didn't get his way and she said he is on the spectrum, what with all her layperson wisdom on the subject. The spectrum of spoiled children - severe - I say. Learned behavior.

I also have an "autistic" cousin, although i think hes just a sociopath.

I wasnt around for this gathering my mother told me of this (i was sick that day), it was my grandmothers birthday so ofcourse attention was on her, and he was purposely trying to make himself vomit by sticking his fingers down his throat.
July 16, 2018
WARNING: Animal Cruelty mentioned in this post. Read at your own risk.

I sort of hate it when people say, "If he abuses animals, he'll eventually move on to humans." Am I one of the few people on the planet that finds animal cruelty to be horrendous on its own? I don't GAF if he ever abuses a human! Anyone who picks on anything smaller, weaker or more helpless than they are, are monsters just for that alone.

If there is anything on this planet that will get my blood to boil instantly, it's animal abuse, elder abuse or abuse / neglect of the disabled. There is NO rehab that will make a sociopath or dangerous retard stop doing it. If it's a news story or something I read about on the net, I feel so angry and helpless, I can't stop crying. I've had to disable my facebook profile because of that shit.

One guy in a conure facebook group I belonged to, works in an exotic bird rehab facility (yes, this is apparently a thing now) and one of the birds was seized from his owner for...get this. Putting his cigarettes out on his pet conure! Of course, the guy who did this was charged with animal cruelty, but I wonder how many people do this sort of shit behind closed doors and nobody knows about it?

Humans, as a whole, disgust me. I find that there are good people out there, but when I hear about shit like this, I want to tear my hair out and commit violent acts.
July 16, 2018
mumofsixbirds

I sort of hate it when people say, "If he abuses animals, he'll eventually move on to humans." Am I one of the few people on the planet that finds animal cruelty to be horrendous on its own? I don't GAF if he ever abuses a human! Anyone who picks on anything smaller, weaker or more helpless than they are, are monsters just for that alone.

If there is anything on this planet that will get my blood to boil instantly, it's animal abuse, elder abuse or abuse / neglect of the disabled. There is NO rehab that will make a sociopath or dangerous retard stop doing it. If it's a news story or something I read about on the net, I feel so angry and helpless, I can't stop crying. I've had to disable my facebook profile because of that shit.

One guy in a conure facebook group I belonged to, works in an exotic bird rehab facility (yes, this is apparently a thing now) and one of the birds was seized from his owner for...get this. Putting his cigarettes out on his pet conure! Of course, the guy who did this was charged with animal cruelty, but I wonder how many people do this sort of shit behind closed doors and nobody knows about it?

Humans, as a whole, disgust me. I find that there are good people out there, but when I hear about shit like this, I want to tear my hair out and commit violent acts.

Im the same way, cant stand hearing stories of animals being hurt. My "autistic" cousin has hurt and killef animals. Hes just an evil bastard.
July 16, 2018
mumofsixbirds

I don't trust anyone who abuses animals. I'm not talking about defending yourself if any animal attacks or pushing off a dog that jumps on you. Those are both understandable. He doesn't have to move on to abuse humans before anyone takes notice.

I had a sick fuck of a brother who killed my pet rabbit with a bb gun and threw my cat over the fence to where the German Shepherd next door scarred the poor cat for life. He is just as sick to me as anyone would be that would abuse a human or fire a bb gun at one. Also from my earlier childhood, all of my fish died (wouldn't be surprised if he poisoned them) and a dog that we had mysteriously ran away (wouldn't be surprised if he killed her too).

And he was mean to me every chance he had, just because he could get away with it. But he didn't move from pets to humans, he worked in both specializations at the same time, honing his shitty ways. He was 6 years older than me and so kids my age looked up to him. He became hostile when we had to ride the same bus and punished me for that by telling the other kids all kinds of lies so they would hate me and spread all kinds of rumors about me. I didn't find out about that for years but it caused me to be bullied to the point of crying every day on the bus or when I got off the bus. My stupid parents kept blaming me and saying I must be doing something to piss those kids off. No, it was from the first day and never ended. It doesn't matter how much parents watch their kids there are always moments when the kids can get away with stuff.

I used to think that I had to be nice to him regardless of what an ass he is (my family pushed this hard - being nice to those that abuse you continuously) but since then I realized the only choice for maintaining my sanity is NC. And despite his history of cruelty my mom still likes him and freaks out when the loser doesn't show up after saying he will and he is completely undependable. Figure out he is a cruel person mom, everyone else has. Since he wasn't our family scapegoat she will never figure it out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login