Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wanna-be model beefing on the runway

Posted by freya 
Wanna-be model beefing on the runway
July 16, 2018
First of all, she isn't a swimsuit model. She is a moo who looks like a moo. She is competing in an open call and she didn't win. Anyone can compete in an open call. It does not a model make.

The person who won looks like a swimsuit model. So the beefing didn't give the moo an edge or allow her to win.

warning: beefing photo
https://nypost.com/2018/07/16/swimsuit-model-breastfeeds-on-the-catwalk/

The people leaving comments need to leave their house more:“That was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen,” writes one Instagram user.
Re: Wanna-be model beefing on the runway
July 16, 2018
LOL! When have pancake tits ever been attractive, except perhaps to some weird fetishists? She's deluding herself in a very sad way.
July 16, 2018
What is it with having kids on the tits everywhere??? Not everybody wants to see that shit, and there is nothing beautiful about having a baby hanging off your drippy, leaky boob.

If I'd been a judge of that contest, I'd have ranked her dead last for that.

What ever happened to decorum, being discrete, and modesty??

saying 'wtf'
July 19, 2018
The woman is fat. Unless your a Plus Size model being fat isn't going to get you anywhere. Models are prized for their anorexic bodies.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 19, 2018
Just awful. Some women are trying to go backwards now— swimsuit model AND beefing Mawm! I can remember when formula feeding was a good thing, because women didn’t need to be stuck to Baybee 24/7. Now it’s damn near illegal to use formula, and the tits are out everywhere with Baybees attached. I hope the pendulum will swing back to women as their own persons, not just Mawms.
July 19, 2018
The best model evah

thom_c
The best model evah

Awww, she's stunning!
July 20, 2018
July 20, 2018
Peace

bouncing smileys

What a regal runway walk!
July 21, 2018
thom_c
The best model evah

Werk it!
July 21, 2018
Breastfeeding in public actually never disturbed me. What really pisses me off is the breastfeeding police which also pushed attention-whores in front. God forbid you are a woman who cannot or even worse, you don't want to breastfeed. Hell will break loose. If i wanted kids i would definitely choose not to breastfeed because i don't want to...and i was very upfront about it. Guess what i've been told: GOOD YOU DON'T WANTS KIIDDSSS!grinning smiley
July 22, 2018
thom_c
The best model evah

Catwalk!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login